12:46 @ 12 ^_^v happy anniv!-mikhs

My baby my princess my tim,

Today is a very special day that is engraved in my memory because it is the day we started our relationship. ...... .baby ko....Meeting you is the best thing that has happened to me. From the start of our relationship you have proved that you are the love I always waited for. ...Your smile is enough to cheer my days. ....Your company is the best recipe against loneliness.....I cannot imagine my life without you...I think I would not care about anything because you make me want to be better. My heart and soul belong to you. When I am with you nothing else matters and there is only you and me. Nothing in the world compares to our love because there is no one else like you on earth.Happy anniversary,. Mybaby myprincess love of my life...as i always told u bhe ur my one and only babytim...loving you is my hobby and i will do my best for you...we've done so many things...laughters...tampuhan...fighting...and now we are miles apart but still our love exist...im so sorry for all the heartaches iv given to u and thank you for letting me inn into your heart...remember the first letter i wrote to u i told u that we 'click'..see bhe?..nagclicked tlga tau kc till now we love eachother..more and more pa!..:)..miss na kita bhe..sobra!

I love you baby and i will love you forever...

Happy 1yr u&me bhe!...i miss u much!

urChabilog14