i love you tim

-MyBabyTim-

You are the essence and charm of my life.
You mean music to my ears....concern to my heart and add value to my life.... You are worthy of all love and praise from the bottom of my heart......I have never been lucky much in life and the world has not been so loving and caring to me. But your presence has brought fragrance to my life and I have started loving life as never before. ......You have added a meaning to my life. It has never been like this before....dba bhe sabi ko nga sau ^urmyHappiness^….You are the loving companion I always wanted to be with.... I appreciate you have chosen me....and We will always be with each other in every mode of life, in all ups and downs and in all untrodden paths of life..but we both know din naman na sa ibang side u have someone na gusto mu din makasama....sabi ko nga sau kung san ka masaya im willing to set you free kung san ka tlga nararapat... ...
we had alot of happy momnts na magkasama tau..sa galaan..foodtrip..asaran..pics na lang kasawaan...tawanan....lahat lahat na...lahat yun ay e.treasure ko...
I love you much.... You are the one whom I trust and with whom I can share the most loving and most bitter experiences of life..... You are the one who can understand me and know me..... Love you much baby tim ko.....im always here for u.....whatever happens... i miss u so much.......u take care always
....keep smilin' remember bawal sumimangot..lolz ツ♡♡♡ツ...

-Urchabilog14-