"Abus!"

"Do that thing again!" The young boy demanded, quite excitedly for the 3rd time that day.

Dumbledore just smiled and clicked the deluminator. He wasn't the least bit tired of doing the same thing again. He could have given anything the boy asked. How could he refuse, after seeing Harry, sitting there with wide eyes, exuding pure innocence and love.

"Enough, Harry. You are going to make him bored". Remus said, who was watching them for the past hour.

Harry scrunched his face. "But it is so much fun, Remi." He turned to Dumbledore again "Are you bored?"

The old man shook his head. "Not at all! I have many more objects in my office. You are welcome to visit anytime"

"Yay! Can we go Remi, please please?" Harry pleaded, holding his godfather's hand.

"Ofcourse we can go, my boy! Only if he returns Marauders map to us! Ask him!" Sirius' voice could be heard clearly from the kitchen.

"What is it, Abus?" Harry's curiosity was piqued.

"It's a mischievous object created by your godfathers. They went to so much trouble with it so I confiscated it!" He whispered the last part with a wink "But I will secretly show you how to use it!"

"Sounds awesome!"

"It is! Because we are so clever!" Sirius came with a tray of snacks and hot tea for everyone.

"I want chocolate milkshake!" The boy cried out.

"Not today, Harry. The weather is very cold. You will get fever" Remus was the strict dad ofcourse.

"Don't worry, bud. We will definitely have it tomorrow!" Sirius assured him.

"No..I want it now! Abus please tell him!" Harry was persistent.

"All right. I can't see you cry when I came. Here you go!" With a swish of his hands, an assortment of pastries arrived with a large jug full of thick chocolate shake.

Harry was beside himself, jumping up and down tasting everything.

"You have grown soft, sir." Sirius laughed.

"Harry, what do you say?" Remus reminded the boy.

"Oh yeah! Thank you Abus! Everything is Soo yummy!"

"Glad you liked it. Whenever you want sweets, just call me through the mirror fragment I gave you and will get it!" Dumbledore picked Harry up and gave a sweet peck on his cheeks.

"Hehe sure, Abus!"

"I feel cornered. All right, I am ok being the strict parent here. And Harry, call him sir, not Albus"

"Abus!" Harry promptly shouted.

"You're right, Harry. I am always Abus to you. Because you are special!"

"Did you see Siwi and Remi! He says I am special too! Like you two!"

"Yes, we all agree you are pretty special." Sirius smiled at him.

Remus patted his friend on the back. Their boy, making the most powerful wizard melt like butter, the hands which defeated Grindelwald now hold a 5 year old!

Children are the essence of life, aren't they!!!