I was Always Gonna Come Back

2 hours Later

They somehow got to the bed on her yacht, she can't think of anything but the fact that that was amazing .
She turns to look at him and he is sound asleep, he looks so peaceful and happy. His arms are wrapped around her and her legs are resting between his. This is all she ever wanted for him.
She hates to wake him up but they have to leave soon unless he wants Pote showing up with her sicarios looking for her. She gently caresses his arm to wake him up. "James ...we have to go " He grumbles softly then pulls her in closer "5 more minutes" .That makes her laugh enough to wake him up he sits up and smiles at her "Okay i'm going to get dressed , wait at the dock i'll be right there"

She stands at the dock for 5 minutes then she sees him leave the yacht with a smile on his face walking towards her. His happiness is then interrupted by the ringing sound of a gunshot.. Only 10 feet away from her that one sound quickly brings tears and shock to both of their eyes leaving only a second to wonder who got hit . James quickly reaches for the gun in his belt and shoots the man standing behind Teresa he looks at her then without thinking he's sprinting towards her "No No No No Teresa" Holding her in his arms "You can't leave me" --"Not now, Not ever , Stay awake Teresa Stay Awake!"