chapter 2. that gorgeous girl

Elsa's Pov
-------------
It all flashed before me all I saw was Brooklyn Beckham's handsome face and he was swept away. I walked into school behind the crowds. the bell rang and I went to lesson 1 English. The teacher asked me to collect some sheets from the office for her so I made my way down to the office. Brooklyn was sat down there he was styling his hair using a pocket mirror and a pocket sized hair wax I smiled and looked away before he noticed me staring at him. Oh oh he looked up as I looked away what will happen now?.

Brooklyn's Pov
-----------------
I was busy styling my hair that I didn't notice the beautiful girl from earlier staring at me I looked up and she looked away quickly. I stood up and walked over to her putting my wax and mirror in my pocket I reached her and she looked towards me. I decided to say " Hi I'm Brooklyn what's your name??" she looked at me and said " oh err.... Hi I'm ..... Elsa nice to meet you" she stood her hand out and I took it gratefully but instead of shaking it I kissed it that made her blush. she received the sheets from the office and pulled away walking up to her class. Will I meet her again??

Anna's Pov
--------------
Oh goodness The Brooklyn Beckham has started our school, he is so hot but I know he would rather have Elsa than little old me. Elsa got sent out to collect sheets she should be back any minute now. The door opened Oh speak of the devil she walked in handed the sheets to the teacher and came to sit next to me but then the door opened again and the teacher told her to sit at the back by herself for now. There stood in the doorway was the most handsome boy ever BROOKLYN BECKHAM.The teacher had told him he only sit next to Elsa.

Elsas Pov
-----------
I returned to class and was about to sit down but then the teacher told.me to take my stuff to the back of class that's kinda strange but if the most handsome.guy walked through the door right now I would scream. The door opened and the teacher looked up it was Brooklyn... My heart was screaming inside when the teacher told him to sit next to me. He sat down and said" Hello again Elsa" I blushed and said "h..Hi" omg.he is so cute then he said " thanks" I blushed and said "did I say that out loud" he smiled and then said"yep and I think your cute too "I smiled at that and he did too then all of a sudden we were both leaning in but before our lips touched the bell rang. I shot up and made my way to lesson 2 Maths but today I can go up the library because it's free session yay. I reached the library and sat in the window seat, also know as my seat. I got out my art book and decided to do my homework. I heard footsteps coming towards me and I looked up it was Brooklyn. "Hi Brooklyn" I said as he reached me and sat down beside me "oh hi Elsa " he said back I started drawing the flowers outside" your a good drawer " I blushed " th..thanks Brooklyn." he chuckled all little.bit then said " what happened in class I'm sorry I didn't meant to your just soooooooo beautiful!!" I blushed and said " it's ok Brooklyn" I thought to myself he smells nice and he is cute, his eyes gleam like a Sun Ray "thanks" I blushed yet again "Holy Moses I said that out loud again didn't I" he nodded and laughed at my reaction.