'Chapter 3. The Handsome Dude

Elsa Pov
----------------
After Lesson 2 me and Brooklyn hung out for break... we had gotten so close he even invited me to have a sleepover and obviously I agreed. I have already given him my address and house and mobile number. He said he is going to send a driver to pick me up. I heard a horn outside so I went out and hopped in the limo.

Brooklyn Pov
--------------
YAY the beautiful girl is my friend and she is coming to my house. I heard the door bell ring and went to answer it Elsa was stood there smiling I let her in and closed the door smiling. I gave her a tour of my house and we made our way upstairs but I tripped and elsa laughed at me I said to her "You have 5 seconds to run before I get" I said whilst getting up she ran outside to the garden and stood at the pool. I ran to her but I fell into the pool "her laugh is so cute" she looked at me and smiled "thanks brooklyn" she giggled. I looked up at her I was Bout to kiss her but my mum called out to me " Brooklyn why are you in the pool and Is that a beautiful girl with you". I sighed "mum this is my friend" she walked over "you better get out and come inside before you both get a cold" I climbed out and dragged Elsa inside the house.

Elsas Pov
------------
Omg I'm might see my idol David Beckham he seems like a darling but little old me the young Australian is not match for a hot shot english. I smiled at Brooklyn and sat on his bed as he got changed but before I knew it he had me stood up and pinned against the wall. He leaned in so did I but before we kissed his brothers barged in. "Get out" Brooke shouted at them and they scurried off and me and Brooklyn carried on leaning in when our lips touched I felt FireWorks exploding in my stomach as we made out for a little while. Then out of no where Thunder Crashed and Creaked through the dark sky outside. I screamed because I hate thunder then i dashed and dived under the bed and Brooklyn stood there laughing at me. I slowly got out and cuddled into him, I could smell his aroma and I liked it. I phoned my mum and told I was staying at Brooklyn's because of the storm she said it was fine so I changed into the clothes Brooklyn gave me to sleep in and we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and Brooklyn was still asleep I got my phone and took a picture of him asleep he mumbled delete that but I was like naw it's for Twitter.