#sweet justice part 3

You and the girls leave the carnival after having lots of fun there.

Zee: Ladies and gentalman, after a night like tonight,
there's only one thing that can cement this friendship. Frosting!

Kara, Zee, Karen, Jessica: Sweet Justice!

As the girls go into the sweet justice, while you, babs and diana just stand still

Kara: You do not wanna miss this.

Babs: How did I not know about this?

Babs sees a guy with blonde hair and the store's uniform.

???(Barry Allen):Hey, guys. So, what's the haps, what's poppin', what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so, 'cause that's what we have. It's sort of our specialty.

Jessica, Kara, Karen, Zee:Hi, Barry.

Barry:So, what'll it be? *to Jessica*The usual?*to Kara*
The usual?*to Karen* The usual?*to Zee*The usual?*to you, Babs, and Diana*The usua—

Zee:Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles and Diana will have the death by chocolate.

Diana then held out a Mace.

Zee:Figure of speech, Diana.

(y/n):and I wil have some strawberry sundae

Barry gives you and the girls the orders.

Barry:Here you go. Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Diana.

Diana:It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall await your text message in three days' time.

You and the girls sat down at a table as you and the girls eat as for Diana hesitate on eating the ice cream.

Jessica:Well, what are you waiting for?

Diana grab a spoonful and taste it, she was in shock of the flavor and then began to eat her dessert.

Diana:Never have I tasted such wonderment. More. I must have more of this magical concoction. *turn to Karen's milkshake*Do you intend to eat that?