#burrito bucket

(Insert opening bcuz dis is badass)

Babs is putting on her uniform as she makes a heroic speech.

Babs: "In a world hungry for justice, where citizens thirst
for righteousness, and yearn for the taste of freedom, one
woman's there to serve them the liberty they so desperately crave. And also, burritos. Buckets and buckets of burritos."

Babs then starts whistling in a Mexican rhythm

???(Shane O'Shaughnessy): "Gordon!"

Babs stop to see a angry man with yellow hair, yellow clothing, and brown pants.

Babs: " Buenos dias, Shane."

Shane: "That's Mr. O'Shaughnessy to you! And you're late. Again!"
Babs: "I am?"

Babs turn to the clock and sees its 10:05

Shane: "That's the sixth time this week, Gordon, and it's only Monday!"

Babs: "Oh, sorry, Shane. Er, Mr. O'Shaughnessy, sir."

Shane: "Listen, Gordon, some people know the importance of a good work ethic. Punctuality,
responsibility. Some people take their job seriously."

Babs: "Believe you me, Senor O'Shaughnessy, nothing's more important to me than this job. I love Burrito Bucket. I've been a fan of Burrito Bucket since I was five!"

Babs shows a picture of herself at the age of 5 holding a bucket of burritos. Shane then push the phone away from himself.

Shane: "Whatever. If you're late one more time, today, tomorrow, for the rest of your life, you're fired!"

Babs: "Fired? Could this be the end for a habanero heroine, our enchilada enforcer, our lady sentinel of the sacred bean? No!"

Shane: "What?"

Babs: "Nothing. From here on out, I'll be the master of time management, the crusader of the clock, the expert of hours."

Babs then went to the kitchen and cut up some green onions as she whistles in a Mexican tune. She ten see a car park in front of a bank. Then three people come out of the car and put on masks.