A/N + Requests

Ok, so if you read "You're My Galactic Ranger" I explained that I'll create a one shot book of Ratchet and Clank. There isn't many one shot books about them like I was like "What? Seriously?"

Anyway, this book is about the Lombaxes. What I mean is that Ratchet, Kaden and Alister will appear. The Reader will be a human or a Lombax. It's up to you. The requests will be accepted with plots. Plots will be a big help for me. Some of the one shots will be written by me. 

The rules are simple: If you leave a request in a one shot, I'll read them. You need to type a name of Ratchet, Alister or Kaden. Then you choose if it's gonna be a Lombax or human reader. Then you explain the plot. I'm very sorry if your request will be not accepted. 

I'm not sure where this book will end. Some authors decided to end the book with not so many one shots in it, which it makes some readers upset. A lot of readers love one shot books with a lot of one shots in it.

Smuts and limes will be accepted as well. I do not accept OC's or character x character. 

I also apologise if I'm not very active in this book. Some readers do not leave requests behind, which it makes the authtors a bit hard, because thinking of ideas is hard.

So enjoy this book!