Chapter 19

(y/n'sPOV)

  I was on my phone looking around netflix to see if there are any interesting shows to watch.'Hmm...maybe I should watch a kdrama..but which one..'I thought.Then someone entered the room,I looked to see Noi.

"Hey Noi!What are you doing here?"I asked.He looked at me and gave me a smile.

" Hello!I'm going to princess Ava's room"Noi said.

"Well she's a sleep...It's rude to desturbe people sleeping"I said.

"Oh...I see.So what are you doing princess?"He asked as he walked up to me.

"Just thinking what to watch on netflix since it's a bit boring today"I said.As I patted the seat beside me for him to sit.He sat beside me.

"What is net-fuix?Is it like social media?"He asked.

"Neflix is an app it's kinda like social media, it let's you watch movies and series of any kind.Oh and a movie is like a really long video"I said as he opened his mouth wide open.

"Woaaah!Can we watch something?!Pleaaasseee?"He pleaded.I gave him a sweet smile.

"Hmm wanna watch 'Hwarang'"I said,Noi looked confused.

"How do you pronounce such words?!"He exclaimed.

"I'm bilingual it means I can speak two languages fluently,I can speak english and korean.For example 'Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun (y/n)ibnida!'That my friend is korean"I said he looked at me both confused and shocked.

"Wooaahhh that's so cool!!"he said with stars in his eyes.

"Thank you...Well then let's watch 'Hwarang' now!"I exclaimed as I start the video.

~•Few hours later•~

"Awee heck yeah!!They're performance is great!"I exclaimed.

"I know right?!They were so good!"Noi agreed.

Then Pierce came into the room with a confused expression."What are you doing?"He asked as he tilt his head.We both looked at him with a smile.

"Hey Pierce!(y/n) and I are watching a series called 'Hwarang',It's really cool!!"Noi exclaimed.

"Pierce!Hey nice to see you!What brings you here?"I asked.

"I heard screaming,I thought something was wrong...but I guess not."He said in a monotone voice.

"Oh hehe sorry about that,we got abit exited."
I scratch the back of my head.

"It's alright princess"He said as he just stand there awkwardly.

"Why don't you join us Pierce?"I asked and gave him a smile.He nodded and sat beside me.I start playing the video again I looked over to Pierce to see him wide eyes and a small smile.

'Hmm..he lookes like he's enjoying himself'I thought and smiled as I continued watching the video.

"What language do they speak? I never heard anyone speak like that until now"Pierce said not sparing a glance at me.

"Well here in Earth there are a ton of different languages here.Every language is different when you go to a different country in Earth"I said still watching the video.

"I see."He said.

"Hey...you know,you are a really kind person."I blurted out,he looked at me with wide eyes.

"K-kind?"He stuttered.

"Yeah!You are really helpful in the apartment and when Ava was sick" I said.

"I helped too you know!"Noi exclaimed,annoyed.

"I know Noi and I'm grateful,thank you"I said,he blushed and continue watching the video.

I looked at Pierce with a sad expression.
"Hey...what's wrong?"I said.

"Nothing...Just something on my mind that's all princess"He said looking at me.

"Why the formalities?Please you can just call me (y/n)"I said with a smile.

"Okay...(y/n)"He said as he patted my head.I blushed and looked at him,then I felt something on my shoulder,I saw Noi sleeping on my shoulder.

"Awee,Noi got tired...We should let him rest"We both got up from the couch,I placed his head on the pillow of the couch and smiled."Do you wanna continue watching the video in my room?"I asked him.

He nodded and went in my room and sat on my bed.I sat beside him and played back the video.We talked as we watch the video,
'huh he's not really a talker...But he is interesting'My eyes are slowly trying to close.

Pierce looked at me he got up and layed me down on my bed."You should rest (y/n),my apologise for keeping you awake"He said.

"No need to apologize,It's fine really..."Then he start patting my head.

"Okay then...,rest well princess"He mumbled.

"Thank you..."I weakly said as I closed my eyes.

(Pierce'sPOV)

After I patted her head I looked at her with a smile on my face,'She is something...I do enjoy her company.She is interesting...and she is a princess I must protect her'I thought as I walked out of her room and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe this is short,I was tired when I made this sorry if it's too short.

hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜