Chapter two- The move pt.1

Chapter two

The tickets were booked and I was enrolled at St. Mary's school. There was a strict uniform policy and many rules and guides I had to follow at St. Mary's, But at this point that did not scare me away. What scared me away was starting again. I had a reputation for myself at my school. A good one, I had the same classmates since grade 1 and Sarah had been my best friend since 2nd. I was popular, the pretty one, nice, and I had my fair share of boyfriends along the way. And my fair share of heart aches too.

Since jack was 20 he would be attending a university in Sydney, but I'm not sure which one.

We will be living in Sydney, it's a beautiful place.

As we began our descent towards the airport in Sydney my fears return and I began to panic again. I would be starting at school in a week. And I just realized I'm going to have an accent.

"Screw this," I say under my breath. Jack who caught on to me saying something pokes up from his phone.

"What's that sis?" He says nudging me in the ribs making me jump.

"Nothing," I say.

"Something," he jumps back.

"No, nothing," I say trying to end the conversation.

"Sure, sure, just know you can talk to me Erie," he says.

Erie is my nickname from him, it always has been. He was two when I was born and has always been very overprotecting, which is difficult sometimes.

After we land we all go through customs and all the immigration stuff that no one cares about, we grab our luggage and we head to pick up a car. The one we receive is quite nice, but kind of awkward. The drivers seat is on the other side, like in England. Weird.

On the drive to our company provided house, I continued to dose off time and time again, I think I'm jet lagged, at least I think that's that they call it.

Even though I am extremely tired I cannot ignore the fact that the house is beautiful. It has a big open concept, large windows and skylights, massive bedrooms and a gorgeous pool. I am lucky to be living here but man am I afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Second chapter!! Comment, like and share with friends and feel free to leave constructive criticisms in the comments. Love all my readers. !!