17

Jungkook and I are sat on the sofa, with me on his lap leaning against his chest

Jungkook and I are sat on the sofa, with me on his lap leaning against his chest. His arms are wrapped around my fourteen week pregnant belly, caressing my skin under my shirt.

In my hands, I hold my most recent scan photo, taken today, confirming that I am officially out of the first trimester and beginning the second. The baby is growing normally and looking healthy.

We told Jae the news today and he couldn't of been happier. He's so excited to be a big brother and is already obsessed with my small bump.

Jungkook was placing light kisses on my left shoulder, sending shivers down my spine as I try to focus on the film playing on the TV in front of us.

"I'm so proud of you Baby, so proud," he whispers against the back of my ear, his soft breath tickling my skin.

"I can't believe we've done it," I say, beginning to get emotional at the overwhelming thought that this time, I will be bringing a baby into the world.

Jungkook's and my baby.

We know that anything could still happen even towards the end of the pregnancy, but it's reassured me and that's all I need right now.

Miscarriages unfortunately are common and even more so for first pregnancies. You're not alone and with the love and support from people around you, you'll be able to push away the bad thoughts and focus on yourself and what you want.

"It feels more real this time, especially with the photo," Jungkook smiles before placing a kiss on my cheek. I turn to face him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you," I smile at him as I rub my nose against his.

"For what?" He smiles as he starts to lean in.

"For-"

My words are cut off by a loud scream coming from Jae's room. Both our eyes widen as Jungkook quickly helps me off the sofa before we head to his room, flinging the door open finding Jae on the floor, hugging his knees.

"Jae what's wrong?" Jungkook asks as he crouches in front of him.

"My tooth fell out," he sniffs as he holds out his hand and displaying the little tooth.

"Aw Jae don't worry, it'll grow back," I reassure him, giving him a soft smile.

"It will?" He wipes his cheeks with his sleeve as his eyes widen.

"Yeah, it'll take a few weeks but it'll come back," I caress his cheek.

"But now you can put it under your pillow and when you wake up in the morning, the tooth fairy will have taken it and put money in its place," Jungkook explains.

"Can she not put banana milk there instead?" He pouts and you both chuckle at him.

"Unfortunately not, but with the money you get, you can go buy some," Jungkook smiles.