Sickness and Oldness

Nash had a high fever, cough, and colds. His mother took care of him and Penny was sitting down, watching. Nash' mother was trying to explain something and she was doing this sadly and she was about to cry.....

"Nash you know..... yooouuuuuu areee aaaĺllreaaddyyyy ollddd..... soo ittt meansss thaaaattt yooouuuuu caaannn ttaaaakee caareeee oooffff yoouuurrssssssseeellffff" His mother told him in a crying and hissing manner.

"Whats the problem mom?" Do you need any help from something...?" Nash asked his mom.

"Nooo immm too oolldd soo ii haaddd deecccciiiideeedd tooo goo tooo tthhhheeeee "Hoooommeeee fooorrrr  theeee aaaaaggggggeeedddd" His mother told him.

"WHAAT! Mom are you serious about... (COUGH COUGH)(after seconds VOMIT)Nash said in exclaim and soaring manner.

"NASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" His mother exclaimed

Penny ran away to go to the nearest clinic. (Nash and his mother taught him that if someone is in trouble she should run to the nearest clinic or hospital)

Penny is now in the clinic. She made a squeaking voice so the doctor could recognize her. Well the doctor did recognize her. The doctor asked Penny what was the problem. Penny ran and since the doctor had no patients yet he tried his best to catch Penny. When they reached home, Nash is catching his breath. Nash' mother was lying down beside him. The doctor was panicking, at first she dont know what to do, but then she called the hospital and emergency ambulances. The ambulances got Nash and his Mother. Penny jumped into the ambulance. The doctors and nurses tried their best in doing the operation.

IT WAS A SUCESS !!! Nash was alive and the nurses and doctor rejoice. While the others were rejoicing the other nurses and doctors do not....