ONE SHOT

Author's Note
Hi!  Nice to meet you.  Thank you for reading in advance. I am an avid fan of BTS. I made this story to give hope and inspiration to ami like me to be able to fight against reality and believe in yourself. Hope you like it. Borahae!

Reality should be filled with love, happiness, and all the positive things but everything exactly go on the wrong way. Reality never fails to make me sad. The world hates me so bad. Most of the time I want to disappear and forget everything. I badly want to escape in this world but escaping this world will just make everything harder than it is. "It's over, I give up." I said that a millions times and now i'm saying that again. Emotions and feelings might hard to understand but in every feeling, there is you fighting.

Your Highnest, your daughter has arrived. said the soldier

Good Morning King Father, Good morning Queen Mother.
I missed you both so much. I said with a sweet tone and kissed them

We missed you to Gianna my father replied with his sweet voice.

Father I want to take a walk here in the palace. I said.

Okay Gianna but you have to go with our soldiers her father replied.

No father I want to walk alone please. My eyes are begging.

Okay but promise me to take care of yourself okay?  He said with a worried voice.
Yes, Father I will. Before she left he kissed her father’s forehead and hug him.

This place was just so perfect I can’t find any imperfections. I will never be tired seeing this wonderful place. Here I am walking alone enjoying the view with a fake smile.

Why can't i be happy!!! I shouted.
I am tired of being sad!!!
please end this sadness.
Please make me stay here. Please. My tears suddenly fell and feels like it will not stop.

Here, take this. a man offered a handkerchief.
Go away I don't need you I said with a serious voice.
You do need me. he replied.
Who told you that I need you?
Your eyes.
My eyes doesn’t speak idiot.
Stop this nonsense just go and leave. I said with a full authority.
No it does. Your eyes told me that you need someone who will understand your situation who is willing to listen and I am that person.
Who are you? I asked.
I am who I am. He chuckled.
Tsssss... Talk to yourself. I said with a boring voice and I started to walk far from him.
Hey! Remember Ms. I don't need you that I am willing to listen to you okay? I am Namjoon!!! He shouted.
I smiled he is crazy. I swear he will feel embrassed once that he found out that I am the princess of this palace.
How's my Gianna? Father said with a sweet voice.

I'm good Father I enjoyed walking in the palace. I smiled.

That's great! by the way Gia wear your beautiful dress we have visitors. He said

Mind if you tell me, Who are they Father? Are they much important? I asked.

Yes, they are. Gia no more questions. He said with finality.

Hmmmmm okay.. I replied

Gianna are you done? They are waiting for you downstairs. I heard my mother's voice.
Make it fast Gianna. She added.

I'm almost done Mother. I hurriedly go downstairs

Welcome to our palace 7 great prince from Bighit kingdom!
Thank you for coming. My father greet them with an energentic voice.

We are so honored to be here King Bang Shi Hyuk thank you for inviting us. They said chorusly.

I am walking on aisle like a model with poker face. I am excited to meet our visitors and ofcourse my father. I heard laughters and the voice of men.

Did I interrupt your conversation Father? I said with a serious tone.

Ofcourse not Gianna you are just in time. Come on join us. my father replied.

Hi! Welcome to the palace I am Gianna the princess of this palace I said with a proud voice looking to Mr. I am who I am.

You are so beautiful your majesty I am Jimin the sexiest man alive in the whole world hehe.

The word beauty comes from you. Your Majesty I am Taehyung the most handsome man alive in the universe.

Your Majesty i cannot compare your beauty because your beauty is perfect. Do not believe in Taehyung I am Seokjin because I am worldwide handsome you know.

Taehyung and Jin started arguing.Tssss so childish.

Beautiful will be not enough you are indeed goddess your majesty I am Jungkook the youngest but the hottest among them hehe.

Your Majesty, Now I know the definition of beauty It's you. I am Hoseok and I am the Hope of this entire universe.

I am Yoongi he said with a cold voice
He has a cold personality huh?

Your Majesty, they give you all the compliments regarding your beauty except Yoongi but for me If you can be true to yourself that makes you beautiful I hope you are true to yourself your majesty.

Your majesty, I am
I cut him off and said
you are who you are right?
Yes, my real name is Namjoon I told you that earlier.

Is there a problem? Jimin asked.
Ah no. I’m fine Namjoon replied.
Like not what I expected he doesn’t feel embarassed when he found out that I am the princess. I was kinda shocked.

Do you know her Namjoon? Hoseok asked him with a curious face

Not really. I just met him earlier.

Okay. Hoseok replied.

After they all introduce themselves we ate, talk, we laugh. They also sing their own made song entitled “Mikrokosmos” Their voices is indeed magical. After that they decided to go home but my father refused and he said it's late it is better for all of you to stay here but they said they need to go back to their kingdom.
Thank you for coming may we meet again. father said

…………………………………………………………………………………………………
Its over its time to say goodbye
Bye Father, I love you i said with force smile.
Goodbye Gianna, We love you too so much, I am so sorry I can't be with you, take care of yourself , We may not there but I know that we are present in your heart his tears slowly fell down.
It's okay Father. I am okay. I gave him a fake smile and kissed his forehead.
GIANNA!!!!!!!! DID YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?!! YOU ARE NOT A PRINCESS SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE!!!  Again I am hearing the one that i don't want to hear. Her voice is like an amplifier that has a bad taste of song.
This is the reality because the Princess Gianna is just a pure imagination. Princess Gianna doesn't exist. I can't do anything but to cry because this is the least I can do. It hurts like a hell. In reality i am the Gianna who don't have power. I am weak. I am homeless. I am person who is longing for love and happiness. Dreaming is the only way to escape this reality. Gianna means God's grace and in God's grace I can do everything in my dreams and it is like real but no it doesn't.
I am looking for my phone and  I accidentally click the pop-up while browsing  and I am so shocked
Do you know bts? Bangtansonyeondan or Bts have 7 members. Kim Namjoon is the leader, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook.
They are in my dreams how come that they are here in real world? With that I realize that my dreams can be real. I will do everything to turn my dreams into reality.

Author’s  note:
It might be hard but it’s mo just you feeling that way. You are holding on until now believe me you can do it. Whatever your dream is you will have it maybe not now but surely in God’s perfect time
Let BTS help you to make your dream possible Ami.