Chapter one: Who is this?

Third POV
******************************

Peter's aunt had just left for her 48 hour shift and he decided to go on patrol with Ned and MJ. After they found out about Spider-Man they wanted to help him. So with some coding from Ned, design work by MJ, and the engineering from Peter, they became the spider team now known by all of New York. They decided to design their suits after Peter's so they could have a team, so now they all patrol New York together.

Although the other two don't have spider powers, Peter made them some web shooters and gave their suits the same abilities as he has. They also have a sort of spider sense built into their suits which is basically just a 360 view for about 1,000 yards and their AI's alert them of any imminent danger. Yes you heard correctly. Ned and Peter created AIs for each suit. Or in Peter's case, upgraded his.

(I know Ned isn't really skinny but I'm writing this story

(I know Ned isn't really skinny but I'm writing this story. And Spider manning would make him in way better shape so he slimmed down by ALOT and I know MJ wouldn't use pink but whatever. Also credit goes to the creater of the art who sadly, I don't know.)

They also made names for themselves. Although not very original, they fit their theme. MJ went by Spider-woman or S.W, while Ned went by Spider-dude or S.D so he wouldn't be mixed up with Peter.

Peter started heading to their base, or and abandoned apartment structure that they found while on patrol months before. The city won't tear the building down because it's a ' historic site' although it was deemed inhabitable because of mold problems and such. It was in such bad condition that not even the homeless would dare enter so after a few weeks of hard work with the help of cleaning bots they created, the place was in top condition. No one knew this so they just stayed out. They only maintained the inside, besides fixing a few holes, so that they could keep up the illusion that it was still being unused. They also tinted the windows so no one could see inside.

After another few weeks they brought in all the technology, furniture, and everything else they would need and had it installed and or put in their proper places. All in all, it was a good base of operations. It was no Stark Tower but it was more than good enough for them.

The space had a total of twelve floors and they put them all to use. The first two floors was just the hangout space and game room, etc. They also got the elevator functioning which was a huge plus so they didn't have to walk up all fifteen flights of stairs. Although they all did that anyways at least once while there for exercise or just to see who got there fastest, which was always Peter due to his enhanced speed.

The next three floors were the labs and testing facilities where they would make web fluid and various other inventions. One floor was dedicated to their sleeping quarters for when they decided to stay there.

The next level was for the medical supplies and hospital beds. They decided to have different beds in there so they didn't have to transfer supplies to the sleeping quarters. And if they had to remove bullets,stich up stab wounds, or tend to basic wounds and broken bones they wouldn't have to move to the floor beneath. Although Ned and MJ don't have healing factors they were able to figure out how to make a solution that helps to mend injuries fairly quickly which came in handy. Although there suits are very protective you can never be too sure.

The next three floors were dedicated to their specific needs in terms of working out or as Ned put it 'pretty much like personal gyms'. Ned had the bottom level which was basic weight training and agility. MJ had the next level which was full of weapons to train with, targets, and martial arts equipment. Peter had the top level which was the more advanced weight training, and a sparring bot that he made. The other two also had sparring bots set to their specific needs but Peter used his the most out of them.

The next level was a floor for when Peter was feeling little. That's right, Peter Parker is a little. That floor is painted a pastel blue colour which he loves. It has a crib made for Peter,a rocking chair, a chest and shelves filled with toys and books, a changing table with diapers and changing supplies, and his little clothes.

They mostly consisted of onsies, skirtalls, shortalls, shirts, hoodies, etc. He has a variety of girls and boys clothes depending on what he wants to wear. Another thing no one but MJ and Ned knows is that Peter likes to crossdress and that he has a very feminine figure.

He has a slightly larger chest than most, smaller waist, wider hips, small feet and hands, and skinnier legs all while managing to have alot of muscle. He doesn't show anyone because he doesn't want them to bully him so he just hides it. He only told MJ and Ned aboud this and his little space and they were fine with it which made him very happy. They even got him clothes and accessories for his birthday!

The final floor was where they had some things for their hobbies. MJ had spray paint and canvases that she'd take to the roof of the building on sunny days, Ned had writing, and Peter had sketching. One thing was for sure, they kept alot of notebooks and canvas on that floor, wether it be sketching notebooks or writing notebooks. But back to the topic at hand.

Peter texted MJ to meet him at the base and then went to text Ned but stopped. That's right. He broke his phone on patrol so he got a new one. He thinks as he puts in the number he believes to be Ned's into his phone.

Peter: Ned meet us at the base k? We have to start patrol remember?

???: How's you get this number? It's highly gaurded also, this isn't Ned.

Peter: Oh sorry mister stranger! My friend got a new phone and I guess I typed it wrong but what should I call you? I can't call you mister stranger forever

???: Do you normally just keep texting wrong numbers kid? For all you know I could be a pedophile.

Peter: Well I don't know I feel like this is

✨ Destiny ✨

Peter: *le gasp* you're a pedo? Give me ten minutes to pack my things then you can kidnap meh Mr. Kidnapper

???: What!? Kid I'm not going to kidnap you. And I'm not a pedophile!

Peter: You know who else would say that? A KIDNAPPER *le gasp*

???: You know what? Whatever. I give up.

Peter: So what should I call you? Hmmmmmm Who's your favorite superhero?

???: It's Ironman obviously. Why though?

Peter: Well I needed a name for you Mr. Tony

Mr.Tony: Why not something like Mr. Iron? Why Mr. Tony?

Peter: Because Tony Stark is AMAZING!!! Sure he's had some problems but who hasn't? He's a great guy not to mention he's a GENIUS! He's my inspiration! Most of what I make I get inspiration from his inventions! I mean I'm not Tony Stark but still! And he saved my life once

Mr.Tony: Ok 1: I completely agree 2:You invent things? 3: When did he save your life?

Peter: At Stark Expo some aliens attacked and me being a stupid little kid thought that my fake repulsers would work and right as I was about to die he saved me said "nice job kid" and flew off. And yea I do make things. Nothing big but I enjoy it and that's all that matters. Nice talking to you but I have to text the real Ned. Have a great day

Mr.Tony:you too kid.

Tony just sits in his lab, smiling thinking about that kid. He never forgot him and now he's talking to him. He decided to hack into his phone to find out who he was. "Peter Parker huh..."

But little did he know a certain bird brain was watching him from the vents.