In a good shape

"D-Daichi ... you know where we a-AH ... where we are right ?! W-what if someone will hear u- AHH .. D-Daichi !" with blushing cheeks Suga tried to stop his boyfriend from undressing him. "A-are you even listening to me ? There are still some people in the hall practising and when they he- aah" his own moaning stopped his sentence and instead of listening to his boyfriend Daichi continued undressing his cute moaning setter.

- 1 HOUR BEFORE -

"Nice pass Suga!" Asahi said and patted Sugawaras shoulder. The setter gave his friend a smile "Hehe, thanks man. Today's really my day I guess, I'm in a great shape!".

"Okay everyone, please give me your attention for a second. I just want to discuss some things about the game on saturday" Daichi told his team. After everyone has gathered around the captain he started explaining the line - up for the game - Coach Ukai was absent today so Daichi had to do all the Coach stuff.

"Okay I think that's it, you can go on and practice the last 10 Minutes ... whilst Suga and I are going to clean the equipment room."

Suga looked up as he heard his name "M-me ?" he asked confused. "D-daichi I also want to practice a bit more! Today's totally my day you know, I'm in a great shape!" Suga meant as they both walked away.
Daichi looked at his boyfriend and smiled

"And that my dear, is exactly why I'm taking you with me now".

— edited —