Messy Nets and dirty Balls

At the beginning Suga was afraid that maybe someone will hear them but this fear was soon replaced by an other feeling.

As he started moaning under Daichis hands he quickly pulled a hand over his mouth, trying to hide his voice.

"Hehe, seems like someone is afraid to be heard" Daichi whispered. "Dun worry, everyone's into their practice, noone will co-"

"SAWAMURA-SENPAI ? SUGAWARA -SENPAI ??" a loud voice screamed into the equipment room.

"What the ... shit" Daichi whispered. "WE JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF KAGEYAMA AND I CAN PUT UP A NET. FOR TRAINING YA KNOW ?" the First-year screamed into the dark room .

"Ah .. erm yes of course" he said with a loud voice, then he whispered "don't move" to the boy under him. "We'll ... still need a bit since the nets here are really a mess and .. the volleyballs are also errm dirty and so .. you .. ehh .. know"

"Can I help you ?" Hinata asked while taking a few steps into the room.

"NO!" Daichi and Suga screamed simultaneously.

"I-It's okay Hinata. Don't worry just go and practice with Kageyama" Suga said in a calmer tone of voice. "Okay, see ya tomorrow senpais" Hinata screamed for a last time before he disappeared.

"... dirty volleyballs ..?" Suga giggled after a few seconds. "Shut up man, that's the first thing that came into my mind" Daichi said trying not no laugh. "Hehe don't worry, at least we're alone again..." Koushi whispered. "Are you ... still .. in a mood?" Daichi asked nervously.

Instead of an answer the setter gave his captain a deep kiss. "You're lying nearly naked on top of me. How can I not be in the mood for .. ya know" and with that they continued...

AND BANGED UNTIL EVERYONE WAS GONE.

— edited —