7: t h e p r o p h e c y f o r e t o l d

I went up onto the surface, it was darker up here, darker than it was before. The sun was fading away, the sky was beautiful, covered in light stars, the sky was dark and scary, but I knew it was the final hurdle. "Y/N, where are you going? You can't just go running off!" I hear the doctor, out of breath and he looks at me. "But I can." I look back, my eyes reflecting against the darkness of the sky. "Y/N, you can't do everything. I can do this, you don't have to be alone." He takes my hand and I look up.

"Doctor, you're the bravest man that I've ever known, you're brave, unafraid, ready for anything, you're.. Happy. And loving. Don't let anybody change that." I shake my head and he holds me into him. "But I'm none of that without you." He looks down at me and I sigh. "You're better than me." I look up, as he frowns. "I'm better with you." He whispers. "Doctor, I've stuck with you because I'm afraid to be without you, but I have to be independent or I'll never know life without you." I cup his cheek, as I look into his eyes, sighing. "I'll suffer without you, why do you think I asked you to travel with me?" He holds me even closer, our bodies touching. "Because you didn't want to be alone?"

I guessed, I knew never why. "Because I wanted you to see a better lifestyle, I wanted to have someone to care for." He frowns. "And you do, you have me. I'm here." I sigh, turning away. "But you want to leave me.." He doesn't let go of my arm. "No, I want to do the right thing." I pull my arm back and sigh again, he grabs onto my waist, his arms around me tightly from behind. "Oh, doctor.. What am I going to do with you?"

I smile, as I rest my head against his, as I hold onto his arms. "Kill me." He jokes, smiling, which I also took a while to get used to, it was really strange seeing him smiling and being happy again, he hardly ever did it in the beginning. "No. I won't do that, but I won't make promises yet.." I smile. "Well, what can I say? I really am a madman with a box." He smiles again, which makes me smile. "You really are."

I smile and I look up at him. He looks back and he cocks his head, before I turn away and he turns me around to face him, which makes me turn his way. "Doctor, please don't look at me like that." I groan and he smiles. "Yeah, but I can't help it." He shrugs and I sigh. "Alright, come on you. Let's get out of here." I grab his hand and he kisses mine. Off we go, again.