Chapter 13

So this is for XXXILOVEVIOLETTAXXX teamleonetta @leonetta_lover04 ViolettaUK @Shameen13 Leonettatinista @fredngeorgeare2cool thank you for voting!!!

___________________________________________________________
Always Complicated Chapter 13
Theme:broken

"I think it's broken"

**◇◇Violetta P.O.V◇◇**

I stared down. It hurt a lot. Angie took out her phone and called the ambulance. Leon was by my side and all was Indigo. She was squeezing my hand telling me it would be fine. I took a deep breath.

The ambulance came in and They little me in the stretcher. "2 people may come in" one person said. Angie and Leon came up. "See you later" Indigo said softly,"promise" I screamed as a sudden jolt of pain came through my leg. They closed the doors. I couldn't move I just saw the guys waving.

I looked at Leon. He squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead.

We got to the hospital and they took the stretcher out and pushed it into the emergent doors. They went to the desk and they started shouting. I started screaming as my leg started paining. Leon was going crazy. Finally they let me go into a room. I was put into the room and Leon was about to come in.

"I'm sorry but nobody is allowed now" they doctor said. "No! Let me in!" He screamed. The doctors and nurses came and pushed Leon out of the room. It took like five to hold off him. He was locked out of the room. I gave a small wave before I screamed. He kicked the door, the doctors closed the blinds and came to me...

**≫≫ TIME SKIP≫≫**
The bandage was on and I wasn't screaming as much. I was sleeping. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Leon on the couch sleeping. I looked out the window and it was daytime. "Leon" I said softly. He woke up and saw me. "My love" he said and walked over to me.

He gave me a soft kiss and held my hand. "How are you doing?" He asked me. "Good. Why are you still here? You should have been at home" I said to him. "Well I just couldn't leave you" he said softly. "Thanks" I said.

The doctors burst through the doors. "She's wake" one said. "Let's check" another said. "Hello Violetta" a nurse said to me. "Now I just have to run some tests" they started touching my leg and I was screaming again. Leon was trying very hard to not wake up and throw them all onto the floor.

"I'm afraid you will not be dancing for a while. If the bone does not heal correctly then I am sorry to say but then you may never dance again. It is worse than we thought. It turns out you broke two legs with that fall. Just one wasn't as bad as the other" The nurse said. "No" I croaked. The doctors and nurses left and Leon came over. I started crying. "No, I need to dance" I sobbed. "You will" Leon said kissing my hands.

The doctors came in. "There is somebody here for you" my dad walked in. "Ah,Vilu" he said and rushed over. Leon left me and sat on the couch. My dada came and hugged me and kissed my head. "How are you? They said you could come home but you will need to stay at home until you heal" I nodded.

The doctors brought in a wheelchair and Leon and my dad carried me and put me onto it slowly. Leon pushed the wheelchair and my dad went to the desk to give i the checkout papers. Dad showed us to the car. He had also payed extra to keep the wheelchair. Leon picked me up and put me into the car. He kissed me on the cheek and was starting to walk away.

"Wait" I croaked. "Leon, you can come with us. I can pay for a ticket for you to come back with us to Buenos Aires." "Thank you German" he came and sat next to me. My dad folded up the wheelchair and put it into the back. I put my head on Leon's shoulder I fell asleep.