Chapter 19

I wake up to Anthony shaking me lightly. It was nice feeling his touch on my skin. I open my eyes slightly to Anthony slightly smiling down at me. He had on shorts and a chain on.  His hair flopped perfectly on his face. His whiskers from his chin were barely visible. His perfect plump lips. His ocean blue eyes were like a deep pool of  mystery. He snapped me out of my thoughts by talking to me.

A- hey lin do you wanna go pick bryce up with me.

G- what about Jaden?

A- uhh he has to stay there for a while longer.

G- how much longer?

A- we don't know.

G- uh give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready to go.

A- ok.

He kissed my forehead and walked out of my room. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I do my business and walk out. I go to my closet and pull out an outfit.

I put my hair up into a messy bun and pull little hair out

I put my hair up into a messy bun and pull little hair out. I walk down stairs and see Anthony scrolling through tiktok.  He looks up with a worried look on his face.

G- what's wrong.

A- uh check tiktokroom.

G- ok?......

I pull out my phone and sit beside him. He leans over and watches what I do. Wow why do I have 200 thousand more followers. I pull up tiktok room and there is a video of Jaden beating up chase and then the video focused on me and Anthony. It was captioned " fight broke out over a new fellow tiktoker. More new later to come. @luvanthony @ Jadenhossler @lilhuddy @ gwenbeany"
Omg is all I could get out. What are we gonna do. Omg mads. What will she think. And nick. Oh no. Nick. He will skin me alive if he sees this.

A- do you want any of the boys to speak on your behalf?

G- no I don't want to say anything I don't want to be apart of it.

A- I hate to tell you but you are all over that video.

G- yeah I know.

I'm so disappointed. I didn't even wanna go to that stupid party. I knew something like this would happen. God my live is just shit. I'm so tired of this bill shit. I wish I never moved here. I have to much going on. I just wanna escape.

A- we should go get bryce. Nick is picking us up.

Wait nick is picking us up. Oh no. What if he knows. Oh god he knows. I can't face him. He will hate me. He probably all ready does.

G- no no no I can't go with him. He probably hates me.

A- lin he doesn't hate you he is your brother.

G- yeah we'll see about that. Can we just go.

I'm really annoyed and hurt now. He just nods his head and grabs my hand and guides me to the front door. Where I see and very angered nick bean.i can see from the front porch he is tapping his thumb on the wheel. I stop in my tracks and just stare. Anthony looks back at me and motions for me to come on. I give in and walk slowly to the car. I get in and nick let's out a loud sigh. Him and Anthony are in the front and I see Anthony mouth something to him. Nick looks in the mirror and stares at me. Iv had enough. I'm going to stand up for myself.