Desaster (1)

(this story starts weird I'm sorry)(This is a flashback)( it will always be in Shokio's pov unless it says different)

I am walking down a long dark hallway with a tall, slim kind-looking lady.  "in here sweetie" the lady says as she points to a small room with a single bunk bed. 

The lady then raised her voice louder than before and says "Say hello to you roommate you brat." I look at her with a look of disbelief, like why did she say that but I was too scared to say anything. 

she nudges me into the room I walk over to the bottom bunk and place my beanie on the bed before looking up to the small purple hair boy who was just laying there 

"h-hello," I say. 

" what" he snaps back at me, but of course, animari was not gonna let him act rude like, she raised out of the ground, "excuse you, she was just trying to say hello!" she yells 

The boy got scared and he started to sob. "Animari, you don't have to yell at him!" I snap back but then regret it. 

" I'm Hitoshi Shinso," he says, I looked at him.

 "I'm Shokio and this is Animari," I say pointing to my shadow. "Cool," he says to my surprise. " you don't find her scary?" I ask "like a villains quirk" I added. "why would I," he tells me. 

Time Skip 1 hour later

"um I will be right back shinso," I say as I quickly walk out the door.

"ok, be careful" he answers, I only just heard him while I was walking.

Down the hallway, there are so many people I hate it I thought (only animari can hear her thoughts)

"they are probs talking about you" of course animari said that. 

I have been talking to animari for a while now, I think I lost track of time, oh wait I can't tell the time ;-; (oof child just oof)

I start running down the hallway that seems to be so much longer now.

  Thump! 

"ow," I say as I fall back, I stand up "I-I'm so s-sorry" I stutter as I stand up and bow at the child I had bumped into. 

She rolls her eyes then smiles "ahh why did you hit me, I don't even know you" she starts to sob, I look at her with a blank look and the lady ran over to her while pushing me out of the way. "brytanni-san what happened? Are you ok? Do you need an ice pack?" the lady asks 

"S-she hit me, m-miss Dorris, I i don't know w-why," BrYtNNi says. 

"She did, did she," Miss Dorris says as she slowly looks over her shoulder and glares at me. "I will talk to her, ok sweetie" "ok Miss" brytanni says with a smile as she skipped away just like nothing happened.

"what the hell shokio! It's your first day here and you are already such a UGH !" Miss Dorris yells but before I could say anything she grabs my short black hair that was tied in a low ponytail, she starts telling me off, she kept telling me off for 5 minutes. She drops my hair and says "Just go back to your room, NOW!"