Thankful (2)

(Aizawa's POV)

I follow the lady down a long, dark hallway we get to the last room the door opens and it's that strange girl again "Shokio sweetie this man wants to talk to you" that lady says, I think she runs the place "don't call her sweetie you bitch!" the strange one yells "Ani it's ok" the little girl says softly, that must be Shokio.

"can we talk to her privately" I don't ask I tell her, the lady nods and shuts the door.

the strange female kneels to Shokio "I asked them to help you, Pups" "ani that's Eraserhead and Present Mic, they are pro heros" she whispers with an emotionless expression "YEAAAA! We are here to help!!" Hizashi yells, Shokio flenches "Sorry about him, can you tell us what happened," I ask while I lower myself to her height she has hair covering one of her eyes but the other was a dull, dusty golden colour.

"I didn't mean to steal, I-i was just hungry, i-it was only a-an apple," she says as she breaks our eye contact "why did you have to steal it?" she mumbles something I can't understand "they hate her and they barely feed her is had to steal most of the food she eats" the strange girl answers looking quite pissed instead I think she was called Ani. 

"Can I see your arm? please" I ask, she hesitates she gives me her hand and pull up the sleeve, from behind I hear Hizashi gasp to see that the girl's arm was covered in bruises and scratch marks "you kno-" "WE will adopt YOU!!!" mic yells as he looks at me I just nod at him "if you want to, kid" she looks at me "s-sure " she gives me a small smile.

(Shokio's POV)

 "s-sure," I say with a small smile. He softly holds my hand and walks out animari grabbed my bag and followed us. everyone looked at me as we walk out of the building "e-excuse me but where are we going" I ask "home" the tried man says 

Once we get to the house

"This will be your new home!" the loud blonde yells, we all walk inside. I'm still holding on to the tried man's hand "don't worry, he is always loud" he says "my name is Shouta Aizawa and that Hizashi Yamada and we will look after you from now on" "thank you" I say with a small smile slowly creeping onto my face, I was still scared to trust them but they are pros that mean a lot of people trust them. 

So should I?

(2 months later)

"Hey kiddo we are going to work, do you want to come or go to a babysitter," Aizawa asks as he and Mic start walking to the door "can I come with you Zawa?" "let's go then" I run toward Aizawa and grab his hand.

ok, we made it to school, there are a lot of people. we are walking down the corridor to get to the teacher's lounge, "hello everyone this is shokio she is-" " our child!" Mic yells and cuts off Aizawa "Yes Hizashi, thank you for cutting me off," he says in a sarcastic manner.

While Aizawa was talking, I walk over to a tall lady, she has medium purple, blue-ish hair "hello" I say as I wave, "Hello, sweetheart" she answers, "what's your name" "my name is Nemuri" she tells me "that a really pretty name" I say with the biggest smile on my face.

"Shoot where did she go" Aizawa exclaims as he slowly looks around in a circle, I start to giggle "how is he a parent," the bear/mouse asks  "I lost her," he whispers. I run over to the confused tired man, he sighs "you were right there weren't you" he says with an embarrassed look on his face, I nod "let's go to class then kiddo" I start to follow him out of the room but before I wave to everyone as I walk away.

(Aizawa POV)

As I walk down the hallway with the child I thought I lost, how am going to survive being a pro, teacher and now a parent, I will definitely need help.

 "This is my class kiddo," I say as I point to a tall door with the numbers 1A on it, she slowly opens the door I slightly nudge her into the room, she walks through the door then 'poof' I can't see her damn she is fast.

I walk into the classroom to see Shokio being ambushed by most of my class "Sit down" everyone does as they were told, even Shokio sits but she runs next to me first 

(time skip to training)

Everyone is walking out to the training field and I see Shokio talking with one of my students, she looks happy, "Listen up, we will be doing 1v1s" I say as I get everyone's attention, Shokio sneakily walks but I do notice her walking up next to me "can I fight too Zawa? please" she asks even tho she know the answer will be no "why? you could get hurt" I replied "I won't get hurt, I know I can't get hurt, Pleassseee," she says with a innocent smile " I can't say no to that smile but I will be here the whole time ready to stop the fight, ok?" She nods and smiles like its Christmas....

A/N 

I am sorry i forgot about writing this book but i will try to keep it going 

-Kit   💕

word count: 933