Dear Journal...

When you realize something, it takes your breath away for a moment. You cant accept it at first, but slowly, it creeps on you. And then you know for sure that there is no other way out.

            That’s what happened to me. Jasmine and Megan just kept up the charade of normality. They were actually better actors than I ever was, so it only goes to show that they would be able to keep their moping from me. But after writing in my journal, after labeling all of the things I did that day, I knew for sure that there would be no other way out. There is no way out of death.

            Alice and Edward may not kill me. They may decide that they didn’t want to be bothered with me, which was highly unlikely. But so what? In our world we face the possibility of death everyday. I ride my car and risk getting into an accident. Given, the risk of me cutting myself to death in the kitchen isn’t as high as walking into the middle of a highway and dying. But we face it. And we forget it. So that’s what I’m going to do. Because there are other things to worry about right now, and this fear? This completely logical fear of being killed by a vampire because I think they know I know their secret is…well, I have to get rid of it. Its taking me away from the important thing in my time here: to figure out what the hell happened to us and to set it right.