Schatzi

'
❏ 𝐒 𝐜 𝐡 𝐚 𝐭 𝐳 𝐢
𝘘𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘤œ𝘶𝘳
𝘚𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘻 𝘭'𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘦
𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘹 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳,
𝘘𝘶𝘦 𝘤𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘚𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘻 𝘭'𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘴
𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘷𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘻.

❝𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 27𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙚𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙤.❞

☬. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗎𝗌 𝗈𝖿
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗒. 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇,
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌,
𝗋𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗌, 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽
𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋
𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾
𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗎𝗋'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝗋
𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗇𝖾𝖽
𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ugh, I don't think I can make it." The lad groaned in frustration. Clutching his xanthous locks as he rest his face on the table. These past few weeks, Zenitsu has been acting outlandish. What was the reason? He's preparing something important for his wife; Nezuko, of course. It's the hussy's upcoming genethliac and he wants it to be something special.

He would leave the house after sharing a breakfast with her, not even leaving a single word. He's acting rather cold to Nezuko. It hurts him when he does that because he knows that it's breaking the lassie's heart.

"Zenitsu, you don't have to go all through these. I know you want it to be special but we all know Nezuko would be fine if she received a single greeting from us." Tanjiro patted the lad's back as he saw how troubled his brother-in-law was.

"You wouldn't understand it, Tanjiro." Zenitsu sighed and faced the other. "I mean, sure she would be glad whenever she received it- a simple happy birthday would be enough to satisfy her. However, differentiate me from her past lovers or whatever. I want her day, I want her to feel special because she's special for me."

The burgundy haired callant smiled at his response. 𝐇𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"My sister is really lucky to have you, Zenitsu."

"Of course, it would be I, who would show her that love is beautiful just like how I see her." Fixating his eyes back to his notebook where he set his plans, before grabbing another book that's on the table where he retells his feelings to the nymphet.

"So, what makes you do all of these?"

Uzui decided to chime in as everyone is now interested in what the knave's making.

"I saw how stressed she was last week. I feel like my words failed to reach her that she'd done enough and she did great." Of course, it will be Zenitsu, the one who would notice it immediately. "I hope this helps." He continued.

A squeal, awws can be heard as they're moved from what he said.

"If I'm not rude enough, Zenitsu... How deep is your love?"

"Maybe like the ocean? Yet, we don't know what lies beneath. Mayhaps, my love for her is deeper than I thought it would be."

Reminiscing, he remembered how he used to stare at her from afar. How her atramentous fading citrange locks gets played by the wind, those pairs of orbs resembling a clove pink flower- how fascinating she is.