Day 5

The whole family sat in the living room watching a children's movie.
Boruto and Sarada loved the show it was about two little ninjas the little boy ninja stole the ninja scroll from the the armory and the little girl ninja was chasing him to get the scroll back.

   This is how Boruto and Sarada saw the whole thing.

    Konoha's Armory was guarded by the powerful Sarada Uchiha ( she's just a chibi) 

   The rogue ninja from konoha Uzumaki Boruto sneaked in and stole a powerful scroll. The ever diligent Sarada has caught up with him.

  "Drop that scroll rogue nin."

  "Ha make me!"

The rogue nin threw a smoke bomb and ran away. Coughing sarada took the chase. "You won't get away from me rogue nin."

  They were jumping from roof top to roof top. "Give me that scroll."
  "Never!"

Sarada threw a red kunai at him. Boruto jumped and dodged the kunai. Laughing he threw three coloured smoke bombs at sarada. "As if that would work." She threw some paper bombs that exploded with a bright red smoke. The explosion knocked boruto down from the roof. He landed swiftly and kept running.

  "You can't escape me." Sarada said landing right in front of boruto. "Gimme the scroll."
" Come and get it ha ha." Boruto ran the other way jumping above fruit carts and knocking down several goods. Sarada continued chasing him. Finally they were at a dead end.

  "Give me the scroll and i won't hurt you." Sarada said calmly.
  " lets see what you got then." Boruto lunged for sarada and she attacked back they tossed and tumbled and pulled each others hair. As boruto was about to land a punch, Sarada head butted him with all her might.

   'A minute pause.'

Boruto's eyes became swirly and he fell.

  "Humph. You thought you were strong." Sarada searched his clothes and took the ninja scroll. Then pulled him by the collar.

  "Hey you, let me go. What do you think you're doing dragging me like this."

  "Be quiet loser."

  "Hey!!!" Boruto kept screaming.

   Sarada came to the hokage office opened the door and held boruto down forcing him to a kneeling position.

   "Hokage-sama I've caught him and retrieved the scroll."

  "Thanks a lot sarada." The Hokage said.

  "Apologize to Hokage-sama." Sarada said while pushing Boruto's head down.

  "Ok ok I'm sorry. Now let me go."

  "Humph loser."

  "Bastard."

"What am i gonna do with you two the hokage said sounding very tired.

Turns out that the rogue nin was actually the hokage's son and he was just being naughty trying to get his dad's and Sarada's attention.

  And so the movie ended.