Feeling submissive

I just want to walk around with nothing on, whenever he feels like it he can do whatever he wants to me...

Standing in the kitchen, leaning over a counter so that I'm on full display. He comes up behind me placing his hand over my pussy, rubbing between the folds.
"You look so fucking delicious right now" grabbing my hips and only placing the tip of his already erect cock in,
"Beg for it" he whispers in my ear still not going in any further,
" please, my love fuck your little whore"
After hearing those words he snaps his hips going balls deep into my pussy, fucking me rough against the counter the harsh sound of skin on skin filling the room plus his harsh gruff moans that sounded almost pornograhic. His hands snakes around my neck pulling me up, changing the angle, making my back arch even more and my tight pussy cum over and over till my legs turn to jelly. Once I can't hold myself up any longer i fall to my knees coming eye lever with his wet and still fully hard cock, licking from the base to the very sensitive tip i tease him with my pretty plump lips until he can't take it anymore and shoves himself down my throat - continuing to do so till his delicious cum shoots down my throat and any pre-cum runs down my chin onto my breasts.