[ Till death do we part ]

"Lan Zhan....." Wei ying called out weakly. He reached up to touch his face, a sad smile on his own. "Don't be sad..... We will meet again in our next lives....." Lan Wangji was sitting in the blood-stained snow, tears streaming down his face. He hugged Wei ying close and whispered "Wei ying....I'll let you do whatever you want with my forehead ribbon, I'll buy you all the emperors smile in the world..... please don't leave me..." Wei wuxian just chuckled. "Lan Zhan, you fuddy-duddy..... you have to promise you'll find me in my next life.... If you don't, I'll go marry another man." He joked, coughing up a mouthful of blood before he resumed back to smiling. Lan Wangji just nodded. "Mn....I will, Wei ying." And with that, he passed away. Lan Wangji clutched his body tight and let out frustrated cries. He sat there crying for a while before gripping his bichen, unsheathing it, and pointed the tip towards his chest. Soon... he thought in his head. Soon, they would meet again. Wei ying, Wait for me.... The Icy sword pierced through his chest, impaling him quickly. He choked up a bit of blood before falling to the ground, next to his lovers dead body. Wei ying.....I'll be with you soon... he then slowly closed his eyes, one last tear trickling down his face before his body went limp, laying in a circle of blood.

I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit short, I've been on writers block for a long time so please forgive me 🤧