[ Amusement park ]

"Lan Wangji~" a cheerful, bubbly voice called out to him. Lan Wangji was currently on his couch, reading a novel called "heavens official blessing" when his partner suddenly called out his name. He closed the book and looked at the smiling face right next to him. "What is it wei ying?" He asked, his golden eyes staring at him with all of his attention. "I'm bored, should we go to the amusement park today? I heard one just opened today and I really wanna go!" He pouted, his lips curling downward as he puffed his cheeks, almost like a little child throwing a tantrum. Lan Wangji just sighed, rubbing his head. "We can go," he said, the corner of his lips pulling upward into a small smile, his eyes flashing. At the amusement park, Wei ying changed from a man in his 20's to a 5 year old child, pulling Lan Wangji along to try all the rides with him. He ate a ton of cotton candy, which Lan Wangji only nibbled on one before giving it to Wei ying. Wei yings eyes were sparkling like the stars, happy, excited, joyful, just like a little child going to Disneyland. He pulled the ice cold statue on the roller coaster, jumping up and down in excitement the whole ride, and immediately throwing up after it. And of course, anything Wei ying asked for, Lan Zhan fulfilled, winning almost every prize at every game stall with his Lan arm strength. "Yay! Go Lan Zhan!" Wei ying shouted, cheering him on while everyone just stared in shock. In the end, they walked out with armfuls of toys, giving some away to a few children just for the sake of it. Lan Wangji asked over a pile of toys "Did you have fun today?" "Mn! I did have fun today."