(25) I want to be your favorite boy

Lee Minho

After that scenario, sowon wouldnt dare to make eye contact with me... i thought she love my eyes tho? I chuckle to myself as i kept watching her, she's so adorable.

"Geez, you two are such an actress. Did you plot that together?" I asked, sowon and inha seemed to be surprised at what i said, they stopped laughing. It was weird.

"Is this another one of your acts?" Jisung laughs.. maybe they were pretending to be offended again.

"You caught us! Its kind of a best friend thing. Its like telepathic powers right?" Inha elbowed sowon

"Yeah, one brain." Sowon said in a low voice.

We started to clean around after that. I managed to finish quickly, i look around and decided who to help. I saw sowon kept stopping for a second, i guess her head still hurts. She hesitated at first but she accepted my help. A few moments she fell asleep in the couch, i stopped mopping and grabbed her a blanket in hyunjin's room. I caught myself staring at her again.

No-no stop it minho. Somebody might see you. I continued cleaning, when i was finished cleaning i grabbed some strawberry milk i bought yesterday, i stared at it and decided not to drink it.

"Im sorry i fell asleep." She rubs her eyes and yawn.

"Is your head okay?"

"I feel a little better."

"Thanks for the help lee know."

"Call me minho were friends after all."

"We are?"

"You dont want to?" She quickly shake her head.

"Am i really awake now?" She whispered to herself, i couldnt stop myself from giggling at her cuteness.

"Were not really close with each other arent we?" I rub my nape, she couldnt answer me.
"Im sorry if i seemed mean, im pretty awkward with girls."

She started to smile.

"I thought you didnt like me."

"Its not that, im not really good at making friends but im really fun to be with."

"So i heard."

"Lets be friends sowon."

"Okay minho." I shaked his hands.

"Oh right! Here, its a little payback for the ice cream." I handed her the strawberry milk.

"Wow thanks." She quickly drank it.

"I think we can be great friends." I beamed.

Sowon wasnt hard to like, i guess its okay to be friends with her. I know jisung wouldnt mind.

After a while me and sowon got comfortable with each other, were really friends now. Me and jisung are helping her move in today.

Seeing her new house i was proud of sowon, it looked good and she looked really happy moving. It wasnt as big as inha's but it was big for someone who lives alone. Jisung complained a lot about carrying stuff today, aigoo i wished i was with changbin instead.

I was carrying a huge box of blankets to sowon's room. I knew she was there thats why i brought it since i dont want to barge into her room without her.

"Excuse me coming through."

"Let me help you." I swing it away since she was going to grab it from me.

"I can do it."

"Its not that heavy minho its just the blankets."

Instead of grabbing the box she accidentally grabbed both of my hands, i was surprised so i accidentally let go of the box

"Awwww." We both hissed.

"Sorry, it was my fault." We were both embarrassed,

"Uhm, okay. Are you gonna-" i was stuttering.

"Ah yes i can take it from here." She picks up the box.

"Ill go help jisung.. with something." I excused myself since my face felt hot.. i wasnt blushing right? It was just an accident minho.

We had pizza after. The three of us were sitting on the floor in the living room. We were eating and talking, I was about to get a slice but my hand bumped into sowon's making me retract my hand. I looked at her before getting a slice, after a few seconds she gets her slice.

"Do you think that you wont get married noona?" Jisung asks.

"I dont know."

"Im sure your prince charming is just around the corner who knows, maybe you actually met him already." Jisung winked at her, gosh i cant believe jisung is flirting in front of me.

"Some say that there are high chances that you actually met or bumped into your soulmate once." I stated.

"You believe that?" She looked surprised.

"Yeah why not? Its a small world after all."

"Hyung definitely believes it. He has this dream girl." Jisung said in a teasing tone.

"Dream girl?" Sowon asks.

"Ignore him, he's just making things up."

I swear jisung ill kill you later.

I was kinda curious what kind of guy was sowon's roomate. He mustve been very handsome and smart, i wonder how its like to live with sowon? Oh no shut up minho?! What are you thinking?!? My thoughts were interrupted when i hear sowon scream. Jisung and me ran to the door.

I heave a sigh of relief when i saw sowon hugging a cat. I guess thats her dad and brother in law she told us about earlier, She seemed really close to them. I felt a hint of nervousness when i saw the both of them staring at us, sowon then introduced us to them but i was still nervous about it.

It was cute watching her interact with them, theyre suspicious of us since they think one of us is sowon's boyfriend, Seeing sowon annoyed was cute. How many times have i already said that she's cute? Stop it brain.

I didnt want to leave just because theyre here, i wanted to finish helping sowon, besides i want to get to know her cat ttalgi. Is it really the cat tho? Oh shut up brain.

It felt nice that he's dad seems to like me,  he kept talking to me and patting my back. Im really glad im on his good side. It was my first time seeing sowon be childish and sweet. It was diffeent from the way she treats inha, she was affectionate with her father even whiny.

I guess sowon and i are quite similar, we may seem cold and savage but we become clingy and childish when it comes to family. In my case stray kids is my family, and jisung has definitely seen my affectionate side. Plus she was awkward with boys too but I guess now its gone since she immediately got along with most of my members. She seemed comfortable around my friends ever since we met her but she would always be different around me, it was like she was always trying to befriend me,Well it was my fault for being cold towards her.

The table went quiet after talking about sowon's grandma, i dont know why but my stupid mouth stated the obvious, I felt guilty that we opened the topic about her grandma. Her eyes shined, it reminded how it did the same thing in the fan meet. Was she perphaps sad that time too?