Chapter 2

I absolutely love the picture. I couldn't stop laughing looking at Ginny's face when Draco came in. 

Draco's P.O.V

After I woke up after my little nap to buy some Punkin pasties from the snack lady. For the rest of the ride, it was relatively quiet except a few conversations that were sparked from mud-Granger. After I woke up, Pansy and Blaise explained to me that the golden trio and themselves made a deal. We would make a truce, but that included my nicknames for Weasly and Granger. 

That was quite hard because when you put on a mask for so long, it is really hard to take that mask off. Because I put my Malfoy mask on for so long, it is very hard for me to not make any snobby remarks or calling the people. But I will try to become of a better, I also don't have my father behind me so I can be more me. I didn't notice that Potter kept staring at me but I pushed it the back of my head and just thought about my life after the war.

*Flashback*

"You will be put on house arrest for the summer and when you go back to Hogwarts, you will be watched closely by your teachers." The minister said. I just nodded. I mumbled a little thank you. And walked away. But turned around when the minister asked, "Why did you thank me?" "Because you basically saved my life when you and Potter choose not to put me in Azkaban with my parents." Was all I said before I left. I knew the minister didn't understand but he understood that I am not the same type of person as my parents. And if I can make one person like me, slowly I can prove that I am a good person and earn a lot of people's trust. But until then, I was going to be me and not a "Malfoy".

*Flashback End*

When the train stopped most of us got off the train. I said most of us because when I was about to leave, Potter pulled me back into the compartment, and pinned me against the window. He started to breathe down my neck while I felt my face heat up. 

Harry's P.O.V.

I pulled Draco back into the compartment and pinned him against the window. I breathed down his neck and watched him turn into a tomato. I bit his neck and marked him as mine. I could feel his breath hitch and he started to whimper. After I was done marking him and licking the blood from his wound, I whispered in his ear, "Your mine doll, and if you are caught with someone, you will get a punishment, but if you are good, you get a reward." I pulled away and saw him visibly shaking. I let him go and he ran off the train, and I followed. I can't wait to break him and build him up again. I chuckle to myself and find which carriage Ron, Hermione, Blaise, Pansy, and my sweet little doll, Draco. 

A/N 

Sorry, it isn't long, Insomnia is a bitch and I couldn't sleep last night. I am going to post a new chapter on each of my stories every day if I am not super busy because it is my summer break so I can post every day. Please check out my Drarry one-shot book and put it in a request. Thank you. UwU