Chapter 5

I love this song❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤❤

And the story line thing made me laugh so hard😂🤣

Now onto the story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

I picked up the sleeping beauty in my arms and went up to the headmistress to talk about the situation we were in. " Ah, Mr. Potter, how may I help you." " Me and Draco are mates, is it possible to get our own room." I asked as nice as I could. She replied with a swift nod and told me to go to the east tower ( I made this up, I forgot if there was anything like this in the books😅) And go to the portrait of the dancing lady, and say the password, Snap dragon. I nodded and went on my way to the east tower. 

This is the painting

Time Skip

I got to the room and said the password. I looked around and it was beautiful. There was a bed on the wall next to the door, and a giant floor to ceiling window on the other side. There was a closet on the other side of the door, and a T.V. I was quite surprised to see the t.v. Both our trunks were in the room. The bathroom was on the far right of the room. It had two sinks, two toilets, and a shower. There was some  plants in the bathroom as well. The room had a more modern feel and look then the rest of the castle, probably because of the fact that this part of the castle must have been rebuilt after it was ruined in the war. 

The Bedroom (Just imagine it very high in the sky and without the balcony)

The Bathroom

I placed Draco on the bed, and went to change. When I came out Draco woke up. His hair a mess. He looked up at me and said, " Where the fuck are we Potter." So much for the fact he woke up so cute. " We are in our new room Kitty." I answered calmly with a little smirk on my face. He instantly started blushing and screamed, " How, fucking, dare you call me a 'kitty'." " You are a Neko, so that is why I called you that." I said. He just Hmphed and went into the bathroom to get changed. While he was in their, I quickly put away my stuff in the closet they gave us.

Draco's P.O.V

I wake up from my mini nap in a nice and modern room. I yawned and looked around until I saw Potter. " Where the fuck are we Potter." I half yelled and Half whispered. "We are in our new room kitty." He smirked, and I took a moment to process what he said. I probably looked like a cherry when I yelled back, " How, fucking, dare you call me a 'kitty'." I yell back. "You are a Neko, so that is why I called you that." I jumped of the bed and ran into the bathroom. 

*Trigger Warning*

I was about to take of , when I notice the cuts on my hand were going to bleed again. I tried ever since I got my Death mark to cut it of my arm, but that chunk of flesh keeps growing back the moment I hurt. In the end I just started cutting over it. I looked at the mark and started silently crying. I grabbed the knife I hide in my robes, and started cutting over the mark again and again. Soon my hand was a bloody mess and I started sobbing very hard. I heard Potter bang on the door. Before I could say anything, I started to slip into the darkness. I heard someone break the door down and gasp before picking me up and taking me some where. I don't know where because at that point I was gone.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N

Hello my readers. I need a name for you guys. If you have any Ideas, please tell me. I also am starting to get better at updating. So I am going to rant ok. You can skip if you want. 

So I am in 8th grade and I am going to go to high school and my mom wants me to be. So she says that she is okay with anything I become. So I told her I was going to go to one of these four, Crime, Medicine, Law, or Business. This lady who said she was okay with anything said I couldn't do crime and law. She said it was to dangerous, so I understand The crime one but not law. So I looked it up, and it seems like there are murders committed on some Lawyers so now I might become and ER doctor, but I don't know any more.😭😭😭 I need some opinions, is it hard to be an ER doctor?  Another question what country do you guys live in. I live in the boring U.S. of A. 

Thank you for listening to my pointless rant. Love you. <3

This is so fucking cute

This is so fucking cute. 🥺🥺🥺🥺