t w o

I didn't feel hungover at all, but head was still aching. I woke up from my bed, because it was somehow moving and it wasn't me. I was sure about that when I felt an arm around my waist.

Right, this wasn't even my bed. I forgot for a split second. I was sleeping like a baby and totally forgot I was at someone else's house. I'm not going to hide the fact I was at Frank's house, but it did felt kind of embarrassing. I usually sneak out before the sun would be up, but it was already 11am, I couldn't avoid the people that were outside right now.

I didn't even know where I exactly was, maybe I was too far away from my apartment to walk and I didn't get here by car, Victoria always fixes a ride for us so we don't have to drive ourselves. I looked beside me, Frank was still sleeping. Good, maybe I could still sneak out. I just had to find my phone so I could see how long of a walk it would be.

My phone was somewhere on the floor, so I had to get out of the bed. I moved Frank's arm away, praying it wouldn't wake him up. I picked up my lingerie, putting that on first before grabbing my phone. I opened the google maps app to see how far away I was. One hour walk, car ride was 15 minutes. Fuck.

Maybe Frank would stay asleep for a little longer, if I was quiet enough. I never stayed to have a chat in the morning, I usually didn't even stay to sleep. But last night was great, Frank and I were kind of on the same level, but Frank liked people. I was glad that he understood and didn't judge me on that, I'm not as mean as I look or as I act, you just need to be patient.

But besides the fact that I liked Frank, which had an amazing sex game, I didn't want to stay in touch with him. At a certain point, I would annoy the fuck out of him or I would find out things about him that I hated. It just wouldn't work, I had no reason to even try. I texted Victoria my location, and I prayed that she was awake, or home. You'll never know when it comes to Vic, she never gave a fuck about were she would sleep. If I would kick her out, she probably had enough side hoes to spend the night at.

She was awake, luckily. She told me she'd be there as soon as possible and I started to put my clothes on. I was glad that I wore some jeans and a basic shirt last night, it was way too cold to walk around with a dress right now, besides, it would clarify my walk of shame even more. When I sat down on the floor to tie my shoes, I heard a loud and tired groan. Of course he had to wake up seconds before I was leaving. I sighed softly, so he couldn't hear.

"What are you doing?" A deep raspy voice asked me, it was sexy. It made me want to take my clothes of again, but I was not going to do that. Frank got on his side, staring at me while waiting for my answer.

"I'm about to go home." I took the hair-tie from my wrist and made a small bun from my short black hair. I was ready to go, but it would be very rude if I just left now. I had to talk with him a little before actually leaving and never seeing him again. So I was still on the floor, both knees up so I could rest my arms on them.

"Mh, I see. You're that kind of girl." I frowned.

"Excuse me?" Frank lifted his head up and rested it on his hand.

"Oh it's no problem, Alexandra-"

"Don't call me Alexandra."

"Sorry, Alexi. I just thought you wouldn't mind staying a little longer, not trying to sneak out so you would never talk to me again." How on earth could he think that? I was very honest with him last night about me not liking people, did he really think he changed my opinion in just a matter of seconds? So I just laughed.