Chapter 3

Ever since Emarie spoke her truth to Eli, they'd kept their distance. of course, they still had to see each other, but they just didn't speak.

And boy was the tension real between Emarie and Heather was real. Heather had no idea about what happened between Eli and Emarie, but she didn't know why Emarie was acting so strange.

emarie stopped going to the hangout sessions and stayed home. she watched movies, caught up on homework, and talked to only Navia and Gabi.

The girls were actually on their way over now. But little did Emarie know, the girls were bringing Heather over so they could squash whatever they had going on.

emarie was in the kitchen preparing some food for the three when she heard the door. she went to answer it and saw the blonde-haired girl in the window.

"I know the hell they didn't-" Emarie ran to grab her phone and text Navia.

she asked why they brought her here and Navia just told her to answer the damn door. Emarie sighed to herself and did what she was told.

and just then, she kinda realized that she didn't necessarily have a reason to be mad at Heather. it was her fault that she never told Eli how she felt about him.

Emarie opened the door and heather smiled widely at her. Emarie scoffed to herself.

"Hey emarie." Heather said.

"Yeah, hey." she gave heather a fake smile back.

she let heather in and she rolled her eyes at Navia and Gabi before turning on her heel and following after Heather.

Heather and Navia were going over cheer moves because Navia lied and said that she was sick, just so she didn't have to practice yesterday.

Emarie and Gabi sat back and watched. Emarie looked at her thinking about what she had that others didn't. an as-

"Emarie, you Gucci?" Gabi asked and the girl immediately nodded.

"Yeah, are you okay ema?" Heather asked as she approached Emarie.

"Yes heather, very much so," Emarie responded.

"You sure? You've been acting very different since Eli stopped talking to you-"

"Oh so that's what you think?!" Emarie jumps up from her seat.

Heather stood back in fright. "no, i'm not say-"

"Is that you think really?" Emarie stepped closer to the girl.

Navia was still practicing, but once she realized what was going on, she stopped and grabbed her cousin, telling her to chill and relax.

"No, I won't chill or relax! she thinks I want her boyfriend!" Emarie exclaimed.

Gabi went over to make sure Heather was okay. She was shaking and things like that. She was obviously pretty scared and Emarie was too frustrated to realize.

"Emarie, no, I didn't say that!" Heather cried. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"well, you know what?" emarie said. "I am, I am okay because I learned how to get over it just right now, at this moment."

emarie stormed off and Navia went following behind her. "Get over what, Emarie? I'm sorry!" Heather continued.

"Having feelings for your boyfriend." Emarie said and she had the whole room shook.

She walked up the stairs carelessly and slammed her door. She spoke her truth and now she didn't wanna be bothered.

wowowoeowo and this chapter was brought to you by prettywritesss ❤️