Fries and wine

He is all thanks to me the only girl best friend he has taught him all how to treat girls so dont worry about camila i know you are but shes in good hands....you know in highschool i came out as bisexual and got so much shit for it this girl nearly jumped me in the locker room for it her boyfriend warned me but like she wasnt my type anyways but shawn he punched the guy in the face and well no one messed with us again" lauren giggled lsieting as we walked off to my car a black jeep the one i left in my parents house "i bet she was the who liked you huh"
"Whatca think" we burst out laughing as we got in the car "well damn it do be like that crazy right that's nice of him i guess you're right i just feel like i've been a crappy friend since everything i couldn't stand to be around as the preparations began it was too much....i was supposed to be there for her wedding dress shopping but i uh couldn't make it"
"Well if you would've came then we would have met earlier she was sad most of the day but i tired my best but she never told any of us why until you told me right now", lauren sighed leaning against the passengers window regretting her choice now "but hey you can make it up if its anything i believe you mean the world to her....so just do that" yn was right i had been so in my emotions that i didn't realize that i was hurting the one person who meant the most to me,

"i guess so...are we heading straight back to the hotel?"
"Yeah why should we pick something up?"
"Honestly i'm craving french fries and wine" yn smiled at the thought "well lets drive to mcdonalds to get some fries because hands down i think they have the best fries"
"I agree i think there's one coming up"

After finding a mcdonalds yn ordered four large fries with some ketchup on the side and then proceed to drive to a liquor store that was open the whole time lauren was making fun of them wondering what the cameras were thinking when they see two girls dressed up with fries and wine in their hand as they walked up the  steps of the hotel courtesy of Shawn
"Oh god can't believe we did that i feel like an idiot" lauren couldn't stop laughing
"At least it was just one wine bottle and well the guy didn't charge us for it cuz well were pretty hot"
"Yea poor guy sitting there all those hours' yn slid the key card in the spot and continued to walk in holding the bag of mcdonalds fries both flinging off their heels which hit the adject wall to the door "were a mess and were not even tipsy off of wine yet" the cuban said
"Laur i think camila left you some clothes and a gift on the bed im going to change" yn shouted from the bathroom changing out of the baby blue dress an into some shorts and a cut up lakers shirt the door to the bathroom jiggled and lauren walked in as yn was putting on her shirt quickly exiting the bathroom
"Shit im sorry i didn't realize" yn smirked coming out the bathroom "its no problem were both girls here" the cuabn nodded rushing into the bathroom suddenly feeling hot as yn covered her laugh going to the table in the room getting a plate pouring the fries all out and the ketchup on the side wondering what was taken the cuban so long.
Laurens pov/yn pov
I removed my makeup throwing the wipes in the mini garbage on the side trying to forget the image of yn smooth skin of on her rib cage and the black outline of her dragon tattoo that wrapped around her thigh wondering what it would be like if she could drag her lips against it i bit my lower lip just thinking about it then i stopped seeing myself in the mirror maybe these feelings were not just towards camila because now i was slowly thinking about yn.
"There you are thought maybe the chamber of secrets got you"
"Oh fuck your a potter head?" yn nodded pointing to her ankle there was a tattoo of the deathly hallows "i got that when i was nineteen had to find a way to show my love for the series even more i went to the counter grabbing the two wine glasses "let's open this bitch up" grabbing the wine opener a pro since i was eighteen and in no time i was filling our glasses up it was already one am "you don't play with your wine huh come sit i just dumped all the fries on a plate"
"The best way to eat them oh look they have the harry potter movies here" yn got up looking towards the tv "this should be fun put it on i think one of my favorite parts in the order of phoenix is when the girls put a love spell on ron and have him looking all loopy" they laughed together obviously having seen it making it funnier. 
"What's that over there?" yn looked away from the tv seeing the guitar leaning on the wall
"Oh thats a gift from shawn its his first and favorite guitar"
"Aw the one he uses on tours?" yn nodded smiling "yes it is that's why i actually questioned him about it here ill show you"
Getting up and walking to the end of the room lauren couldn't help her wondering eyes follow the length of her legs optign to chug the rest of her wine "he even got it polished again....i remember when he got it for his thirteen birthday i picked out the strap with his dad were a close family with them so it was hard keeping it a secret but we did a pretty good job with how shock he was"
Lauren ran her fingers over the polished guitar and cravings on the back "cute did you guys do this?" yn nodded blushing "yea we both did....that was years ago though so" lauren could see the look on her face as she ran her fingers over the hidden carving although she tried to hide it was visible to lauren probably how she looked when she thought about camila. peering into the guitar case she pulled out a usb holding it up to yn "oh yeah i don't know what it should we watch it?"
"Yea if you don't mind" yn left to get her mac from the hotels safe taking the usb from laurens hands and inserting it into the right plug in the video started almost instantly the audio starting
"Shawn no you have to do this one" yn came into view while shawn was fixing the camera
"No i think i should do you and me its your--i mean our favorite" he looked back at yn smiling his eyes looked like they were twinkling in the light "yea...but thats behind closed doors"
"Okay, how about say something?" yn in the video nodded smiling "yea i like that one" his laugh filling the room "okay cool now can i start recording?" yn nodded sitting off into the side shawn clicked the camera and it stopped then another popping up he was looking off into the side a smile on his face her turned the camera in yn  direction "isn't  she the most gerougus  person on the planet" yn blocked out her face "shawn stop i have no makeup on" he laughed again now throwing himself on the bed next to yn who still covered her face he tried prying off her hands "come on baby blue you look amazing without it" then the video stopped and modern day shawn popped up
"Hey so i didn't realize but i never got the chance to record this for you so i set everything up like i always did back in middle school or towards highschool so i wanted to do it now....i picked you and me for the song of choice as one of the wedding songs because when i found out about the song  it was just us . Camila thought i should choose a different one because she well didn't want to step on boundaries but when i told her why she let me  at that time i was going through a lot mentaly and you were there every step of the way i shared it with someone you who made me feel everything at once....my home i hope your not mad but uh here you go oh and i uh love you baby blue...." his smile filled the screen lauren eyed yn whose eyes had gotten glossy tapping on her shoulder lauren gestured her into her lap where she held onto her as they watched the video.
Lauren felt herself becoming emotional as images and videos popped up on the screen in various moments of the cover yn interlocked their hands laurns on top of her knuckles the video was coming to an end when one final video popped up it was shawn from middle school lauren and yn looked at each other confused "Yn i-i don't know how to say it but i think--" and the video ended by the flim *saying no more storage* the girls didn't move this night taking a turn of events
"Uhm did you see that?" the cuban nodded "d-do you think he noticed?" lauren shrugged not really sure but for some reason her stomach started to ache "maybe it was an accident" yn wiped at her eyes laughing "maybe were just officially drunk off this wine" yn looked up a bit laurens face being right there "y-yea the wine" lauren whispered brushing a strand of yns hair behind her ear
"Your eyes are a light shade of green now"
"Are they? Usually happens when I'm relaxed...." her green eyes glancing down to yn plump lips then back up to yn who started to lean in feeling herself move in as well "you look really beautiful without makeup laur" yn whispered "mhm" lauren closed the little gap between them capturing yn lips with her own her body reacting to it.  yn snaked her arm up laurens neck holding her close in the uneasy position they were in but afraid if she moved too much she would run out her arms. Slowly her lips brushed against yns taking everything in....honestly she didn't want it to end but felt like her lungs were about to explode lauren found herself leaning her forehead on yn who looked back at her in the same state breathless but smiling.