madara x reader

This lemon is for JamesZoo she requested it at a bad time as i was having toubles switching my accounts but i stayed true and gave her this... Hope you like it.

Madara Uchiha Lemon

You and Madara had been dating for around 3 months and it was going amazing,

The way Madara is with everyone is always cold and blunt but with you he

is loyal and sincere and has a slight perverted side he can be caring also.

The two of you bought a house around 10 mile from Konoha where all

Those years ago Hashirama and Madara were trying to bring peace but

There were differences in the meaning peace.

There was one thing that was bothering you lately it was the fact that

Madara was being weird and it was hurting you, All you could

Thing was he was cheating on you but you held back your emotions for

Madara and your sake.

~~Your Pov~~

"Im home Madara sweetie" I shouted cheerfully hoping he would answer I or at least say hello, But as I expected all I got was a "okay." Sadly I walked into my pulling out my Science and History as I have test on them in 3 days. Madara usually helps me with study but today for some reason he didn't help me.

~~Time Skip 3 hrs~~

Madara never came out for dinner he just ate in his room and i went to bed at 9:00pm as i was completely tired.

~~~ 2 Weeks Later~~

~~Madara's Pov~~

I know im hurting (Y/N) but I can't help it everytime I see her I want to fuck her I want to see all of her but I feel dirty I Don't Want to do it with her if she is not ready. I love her dearly and I don't want her to leave me alone like I have been all these years. "*sigh* i guess i should tell her why I have been ignoring her I have done so for 2 whole weeks she must be in pain from this" I whispered to myself as I got of my bed and headed towards (Y/N's) room. "Huh is that crying I hear" I quickly open the door to see (Y/N) on the floor crying.

~~(Y/N) Pov~~

I felt as though he didn't love me anymore so I started to cry tears were staining my carpet, Then suddenly the door flew open and there stood Madara who flew over to my side and wiped my tears away. "W..ha..t are you d..doing in he..re Ma...Madara I thought you di...didn't l..love me anymore" I managed to choke the words out as i felt his lips against mine in a passionate kiss.

I immediately stopped crying and kissed him back "I feel dirty (Y/N) everytime I see you I feel something inside of me just want to fuck you hard...I want to feel all of you."

That was all I needed to hear and with that I pushed him on the bed and straddles him kissing his neck slowly biting on his soft spot, I heard a small groan of pleasure escape from his lips so I kept going. "You don't need to hold back I have wanted you for ages"

got of him and laid on the bed ushering him to get on top, He did and started to attack my neck, moans of pleasure escaped my mouth. You could see the lust in his eyes and the desire to be inside of me. Madara hungrily unbuttoned my shirt and skilfully unclasped my bra throwing them to an unknown corner of the room sending shivers up my spine. "Ahh madara" another moan passed my lips as his mouth attached to one of my nipples flicking his tongue over the bud hardening it more (if that was even possible), so the other hardened bud dint feel left out he massaged my mound and ran his thumb over my nipple causing me to be a moaning panting mess beneath my lover.

it looked like he was being pained watching me moan out his name and squirm beneath him I looked down to see that his bulge was bigger than I had ever seen. "may I see all of you now (Y/N)" he asked with a hopeful look in his eye. My words wouldn't come out so I just nodded but that must have been enough for him as he unbuttoned The fabric that covered my legs and grazed my (favourite colour) panties with his teeth as he pulled them down and flung them to yet another unknown corner of my room. "Madara can I see all of you now as you have seen all of me" I asked panting.

~~Madara's Pov~~

She wanted to see all of me huh of course i couldn't say no to my (Y/N) so i just nodded and proceeded to take of my red armour and I had a mission today and then i took of my undershirt showing my well toned chest, She looked like shed seen (favourite famous boy) naked as her face blushed a pure pink colour as her hand edged closer to my chest and she traced my abs "agh..(Y/N) don't tease me" I felt myself getting harder at her touch, She was so cute i had to take a peak from above so thats exactly what I did. I got up on my knees and peered at her body, (Y/N) was amazing she has the best hourglass figure ever and her (big/small) breast were perfect as well as her (long/short) (dark/light) hair. Her blush became darker as I peered at her she looked into my eyes as I looked into her (big/small) (green/blue/brown/black) orbs and she said softly "stop looking at me like that its embarrassing" i just reassured her she was beautiful.

~~your Pov~~

Madara got up and looked at my now fully naked body admiring ever curve and edge, "stop looking like that its embarrassing" I whimpered "Don't worry sweetie your absolutely beautiful."

The last thing i saw was madara's head disappear between my legs (what is he doing) I thought.... "OH GOD" I moaned loudly as madara licked my clit and swirled his tongue around it. I felt him smirk on my skin as a finger entered my womanhood jerking in and out at a fast pace.

"ahh....madara...oh my god....f...faster." I can now feel the knock deep in my core about to explode and with that I came on his fingers as he pulls out then sucks and licks his fingers "Wow you taste so sweet (Y/N)" he says as making me blush.

"You ready beautiful" Madara askes as he takes off his pants and boxers then positions himself at my enterance "it will hurt a bit but it will get better sweetie" as he says that he pushes myself past my barriers and pain strikes as tears spill from my eyes. He stops letting me ajust to his size then waits for my moan. "Aghh m...move madara" that on confirming moan pushes madara over the edge and he snaps his hips hard and fast into mine getting faster by every moan and scream I give. By the time we were both at cumming stage we were both moaning and panting messes on the bed near to unravelling "Madara im gunna cum" "me too baby...scream my name when you come baby scream it and scream it loud" he breaths as he starts to come inside of me, hot seeds shoot in me. That sent me over the edge and I came screaming his name as he asked.

He pulled out of me and laid on the bed next to me pulling me close to him. I kissed his cheek and said "That was amazing madara that took me off my studying for a while hehe."

I hope you like this it's my first one and I know it's bad but it was worth a ty right xx