Sasuke x Itachi X Oc

This lemons is for jameszoo
Sasuke x Itachi x Oc

Oc Name: Tila Kurama
Hight: Sam hight as Sasuke
Apperance: Pale skin, Petite figure, Long white-blonde hair and emerald eyes
Personality: Nice yet Timide most of the time. Will stand up for herself if needed and is fairly innocent too *Wink*
AN: in my story Itachi and Sasuke are 17 and Tila is just about to turn 17 makes life easier when you read the story.

~~Story Start 3rd person pov~~
*Knock Knock Knock*..."Im coming" yelled Tila putting on her ninja shoes and her Jounin flank jacket and putting a peice of toast in her mouth, Tila frantically opened the door and saw her Jounin friend Shikamaru with 6 Chunin friends Naruto, Choji, Neji, Kiba, Hinata and tenten. Tila was in her 5th year of Shonan High School and had been for 3 months.
Tila didnt really make a lot of girlfriends but she had a few the rest just envied her for her amazing looks and her sweet and innocent attitude, Although she was only shy around people who she didnt know her girlfriends soon found that out after she started to open up to them more than she did when she first met them, She was happy with the guys though they were just as nice.When they got to the gates the gang lost Neji and Choji also tenten as they all had different classes in the morning but the same on the afternoon.
"Hey Tila you heared the news going around the school" Asked Naruto tilting his head slightly to the side as he asked.
"Your dream may come true Tila" Kiba implied with a cheeky grin on his face (this grin was normal for him.) "There are two new boys joining our class today and they are just a few months older than you" Added Shikamaru laughingly.
~~Time Skip Break hour~~
Tila carefully opened her lunch and took out the rice balls she had packed for her snack, She sat down with the usual gang of, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Naruto, Tenten, Hinata and Kiba and started eating sitting in the back of the lunch room where they always sit. Suddenly to Tilas suprise two people tapped her shoulders trying to get her attention.
She turned around slowly to find two males around 16-17 staring at her in awe.

~~Tila's Pov~~
"Are you Tila Kurama" The older one asked his hands shaking slightly as he looked at her. "Y...Yes Im Ti...Tila Kura...Kurama" I answered slightly shaken by them both "We thought it was you your just as beautiful as we were told" they both answered in unison. A little blush played on my cheeks as i opened my mouth and said "Who told you that i was beautiful" and both boys pointed to Kiba who was now in the corner blushing at that statment.
Me and Kiba have been best friends for 7 years hes known me the longest out of the gang and we were really close but i never thought he would say something like that to them. "May we borrow you for a second Tila" they announed as they both took a hand and took me round the corner of the building. I was now in the hands of the two strange people who i still had no clue who they were. "My name is Itachi Uchiha and this here is my brother Sasuke Uchiha and we would like to ask you a question" "Will you go out with us?...I know you dont know us but we promise will be good to you and do whatever you want but this is love at first sight for us both"
The unisonation is kind of creepy but this is cute and i do kind of believe this is love at first sight. "Y...Yes I..will....g..go out..with...y..you bo...both" i just managed to choke the words out when Itachi kissed my lips and after him sasuke followed suit. AND THAT WAS THE START OF A BRILLIANT LOVE.

~~Time Skip 4 Months~~
Ive been going out with the Uchiha brothers for around 4 months now and i must say they are adorable they are so kind and caring considering to everyone else they are cold and blunt. They have a side to them only i get to see and they kind of have a perverted side to them aswell. I was walking out of school on the last day of the term after today we had 3 weeks off school and i was really happy as i could spend time with my friends and my boyfriendsn when Itachi came running behind me and looped his arms around my waist my and kissing my neck "Hello sexy would it be ok if i came over for a while as sasuke has a friend over and there both a bother" he asked as he licked the shell of my ear. "Yeah sure you can handsome" i replied as he took my hand and we walked out of school together. As we walked home Itachi asked me something i never thought he would. "So sexy its your birthday tomorrow isnt it?" he askes as he gripped my hand tighter pulling me into him and wrapping his arm around my waist. "Yeah it is i cant believe you remembered", "of course i remeber beautiful its YOUR birthday thats how i remembered...so what do you want to do for your birthday" *RING RING RING*