machi x hisoka x reader || back off [part 1]

requested by one of my closest friends: not_addy_

now, lets get on with the fanfic!

'Are you kidding me?!', you thought when you saw the one you hated watching Hisoka and Gon's match.

Machi. You always hated her. She kept getting in your way. You just wanted to be closer to Hisoka, but she just kept getting in your damn way.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?", a boy that you met a few days earlier asked. His name was Killua.

You looked over to him, your harsh glaring had to make him think something was up. You rubbed the back of your neck as you gave him a smile, "Yea, I'm fine.", you said before you gave him a light chuckle.

He looked at you with a raised eyebrow before returning his attention to the match.

Soon, the match finally ended.

You walked through the halls, looking at each and every number on each door to find you and Hisoka's shared room, welp, until someone bumped into you.

"Hey, watch were you're going.", a monotoned voice stated.

"Right back at ya, hunny."

Her eyes met yours and she rolled her eyes, "Looks like Chrollo let the dog out of the cage."

"Excuse me?", you gave her a menacing glare.

She looked down at you (yes im shorter than machi :c ), "Dog."

"I'm not a damn dog, rat!"

"Hoe."

"Slut!"

"Prostitute."

You gasped, "Say that again and I'll kill you right here and now, I don't give a fuck about what Chrollo and the troupe will think!"

"Well you defiantly care about what Hisoka thinks."

"Aren't you a lesbian (queen)? Why do you care so much about Hisoka?!", you asked.

"I don't care about him."

"So why do you a problem about me liking Hisoka?!"

"..."

"You like him, and you know damn well im right. This really makes me want to kill you.", you stated.

She ignored you.

You lifted your arms over you head in a stretching motion, you decided that you wanted to piss Machi off today, "Ne ne, wanna know a secret?"

She looked over at you with a bored look.

"He be thinking about me when he jacks off"

Machi grabbed your collar, "What did you just say?", she whispered in your ear.

"Back off.", you said as you grabbed her hand, almost breaking it.

"What the hell is wrong with you...?"

You didn't reply, instead you turned around, ignoring her.