phantom troupe royale high

a/n: um so this was for school and nothing interesting happens in my life so i made this up. featuring not_addy_

(editing to fit wattpad's format)

"ADDY HURRY UP", I yelled at my best friend as she got dressed in my favorite game, royale high.

 "Stop rushing me Giselle!", she yelled back as I looked at her bald character. "Why are you bald- you know what, nevermind."

. "Respect the drip, Karen.".

 "Oof my sister just joined the game...", I said as i looked at the roblox chat that said 'your friend DocMcBella has joined the game'. 

"HI BELLA".

"Ok guys, it's almost time for prom and we need to look the prettiest in the party.", said a man with a large skirt, probably one of the most expensive skirts in the whole game.

 "Omg- Giselle thats Chrollo-", said Addy as she finally finished getting dressed. 

"IT'S THE PHANTOM TROUPE!!".

 "Let's go talk with them!"

"Guys why is my character ugly?", asked Shizuku. She had the ugly red bun girl character. 

"If you want cool outfits and accessories, you will have to purchase robux.", said Shalnark, he is an epic gamer.

 "Oh so steal Chrollo's credit card-". 

"NO, Shizuku, you know that we scam kids to get their parent's credit card info!", said Chrollo. 

"OMG HEY PHANTOM TROUPE!", I typed fast with wide eyes. 

"Bruh who are you?", asked Machi. 

"My name is Giselle and this is addy.". 

"Hi guys!!". 

Feitan started doing the 'shoot' dance, "you guths beter leae game or we hacke,". 

"Sorry about him.", said Phinks.

"Let's go to the dance!", said Shalnark. 

"Yeah we already know who's winning" said Chrollo as he put on those cringe high high high heels that were like 26 inches tall. 

"EW IS THAT THE PHANTOM TROUPE I WILL REPORT YOU GUYS.", said a boy who had blond hair, was his name like Pico or something? 

"IT'S THE CHAIN USER!", yelled Nobunaga, 

"WE HAVE TO AVENGE UVO!".

 "This is Uvogin's requiem. Cause havoc!!!"yelled Chrollo as he hacked everyone in the game. 

"MY ROBUX AHHHHHHH", I cried. 

"Hahaha noob", said Addy.