Chapter 8

Betty decided as a last-ditch effort she was going to Cheryl's party. She got herself all dolled up and even let her hair down. She walked in with Veronica on her arm and confidence on her side.

It was about an hour in before Betty finally spotted Cheryl in the kitchen downing a few shots worth in one go while talking to Reggie. Betty told Veronica she was going to talk to Cheryl but wasn't planning on heaving her alone.

"Touch her and you're over Mantle. You're dead." Cheryl threatened.

"Touch who?" Betty asked pretty sure she already knew the answer.

"Actually you Cooper. Cheryl here was threatening me to stay away from you." Betty looked at Regie with a look of surprise. It was her way in.

"That's because you don't deserve to be near any women, especially ones who are too nice to say no to scum like you." Cheryl defended herself but Betty knew there was more to it than that.

"Well that's sweet and all Cheryl but I can handle Reggie. Ohh that reminds me Reggie Veronica wanted to talk to you. She's in the next room over." Reggie gave Betty a wink and walked to the next room.

"Cheryl this is a great party how do you do it?" Betty put her hand on Cheryl's arm as she talked.

"What do you want Cooper?" Cheryl said it much more sincerely than Betty thought she meant to.

"Nothing, just some friendly conversation." Betty ran her fingers up and down Cheryl's arm. "Want to go somewhere quieter? Easier to think." Betty raised her brows.

"Won't veronica miss you?" Cheryl seemed nervous.

"Nah, she's busy with Reggie. Not to mention the amount of cute closeted girls she can go to if she gets bored with him." Betty didn't wait for a response just made her way up the stairs.

Betty walked into Cheryl's room with authority, like it was her room too. Cheryl walked in slowly keeping her hand on the doorknob. Betty walked closer to Cheryl after looking around the room for a moment. She was inches away and Cheryl could feel her heat on her skin and her breath on her face.

"Close the door," Betty commanded as she placed her palm on the wood closing it for her.

"What are you doing?" Cheryl whispered

Well since my subtle actions haven't seemed to get your attention, I thought I'd try a more direct approach." Betty put her hand in Cheryl's hair.

"W-what?" Cheryl was definitely nervous now.

"For the past week, you seem to be the only one who wasn't paying attention to me in the way I wanted you to. I didn't want those boys to pay attention to me, I couldn't care less about those boys, but you? That's all I wanted." Betty moved in closer to Cheryl's ear. "And now I have you here, speechless."

Betty moved her hand in Cheryl's hair, pushing her head back to expose her neck. Her head hit the door and Betty heard a moan escape Cheryl's lips.

Betty ran her fingers up Cheryl's thigh, under her skirt, and bit at her neck up to her ear tugging at the lobe listening to Cheryl moan louder. "You like it rough Cheryl?" "Yes." Cheryl breathed out and heavy with arousal.

"Good." Betty spun her around away from the door and threw her on the bed just a few feet away. "You do want this right, Cheryl?" Betty was genuinely sincere, no more control, no more flirtatious look, just sincerity. Betty was not about to do something Cheryl didn't want to do.

"Oh god yes. I've wanted this for years. Tear me apart Betty Cooper." Betty had waited so long to hear that.