Our Paradise

A white beach appeared suddenly in front of Steven. Something about this place reminded him of Beach City. And no, it was not because of the beach.
Looking around, Steven noticed plants. A lot of plants. He was surrounded by them. The blue sky seemed to be cloudless. The Sun was warm against the boy's skin. His clothes, white as the sand of this place, fluttered in the light breeze.

Someone laughed.

That voice. That laugh! Steven thought "I know that laugh. Spinel?" the young man called.

"Steven, I'm here!" the brunette turned around "I'm here, Steven~" the same voice taunted him.

"Stop that, Spinel. I'm not playing this game" he grumbled. He was, honestly, tired. Not physically, but emotionally. He lost his girlfriend some months ago by a car accident and now he was here because he... He couldn't live without her. Steven was really sorry for his family and his friends, but he really wanted to be with Spinel.

"Oww, your not funny Stevie" by her voice one could easily notice she was pouting. Then her laughter flooded the place again. It was soft and sweet, just as he remembered.

"Please Spinel, my cupcake, I just want to see you" pleaded Steven. He couldn't take it anymore. He really missed her.

Pink arms appeared and wrapped around the boy's shoulders. A fruity essence was the next thing to appear.
"I'm here" said that same voice, much much closer. Just next to his ear. He smiled, his own hands holding her hands gently but still oh so afraid of losing her again.

"I'm here" he said.

"Forever?" she asked.

"Forever" he replied.