wise men say,

"sicheng! wait up!" the blond stopped up, unplugging one of his earphones. "what? oh yuta." he said giving him a smile.

nakamoto yuta, sichengs best friend since he moved to korea with his family. and lately he maybe has gained feelings for him, but being gay isn't bad, right?

"what are you listening to? and who?" the japanesse asked. "oh, you are maybe gonna call my music taste bad. or old." he answered.

"no i won't!" he said wrapping one of his arms around him. that made sichengs heart race. "now tell me! i won't judge."

"i-it's 'i can't help falling in love with you' by elvis presley." he answered, fiddling around with his earphones.

"oh that song! can i listen too?" he gave his healing smile to sicheng. oh that darned smile, made him fall even more.

"y-yeah sure."

"bye yuta! see you tomorrow!" sicheng said his last greetings, before parting away with the japanesse

on his way home, he felt something strange growing inside him. and it started to hurt. he shook it off thinking he was hungry.

"kun-gēge! i'm home!" he opened the door to his dorm. "oh."

"o-oh hi sicheng, didn't know you would be home this early.." he greeted slowly pushing aside his boyfriend, after their make out session.

"h-hi ten-gēge.." the chinese greeted the older. he only got an awkward wave back. "imma get going then.."

"n-no! you can stay for dinner! right gēge?" he turned to kun ignoring the fact, that he ran into them making out.

"yeah of course! i'll go cook up then. ten will you help?" he turned around before going in to the kitchen. "yeah sure!"

"i'll just go change." suddenly he coughed up flower petals. it wasn't just any petal, it was small, purple lilac petals.

"s-sicheng! what's wrong?" the thai quickly rushed up to him. "p-petals, flower petals!" the chinese started panicking.

"purple lilacs. you've fallen in love?" kun carried him over to the sofa, gently putting him down. funny enough, kun was a florist. so he could tell what the flower meant.

"w-what's wrong with me? kun-gēge i'm scared." the older thought for some time. suddenly it clicked for him.

"uh, how do i say this. sicheng, you have the hanahaki decease.." the younger just had a big question mark on his face. "what is that?" he questioned.

"ten, can you call a doctor? then in the meantime i'll explain what's wrong. hm?" kun ordered, and ten obeyed.

"you have the hanahaki decease, it's a decease that makes you cough up flowers, for a one-sided love. and that is what you are experiencing. it also happened for johnny at first."

the younger got into more panic as he heard that. 'am i going to die? what's is gonna happen to me? a flower that grows inside of me?'

"what if they don't like me back?"