Palette

The people of the world are a cascading tide of ever-flowing emotions and behaviors that all shine or fade a different color. Red: passion. Orange: innate behaviors. Yellow: knowledge and possibilities. Green: growth of body and life. Blue: sadness, sight. Indigo: creation. Violet: taking and giving of life. Black: sin, destruction. White: purity, kindness. With each set of colors, a new person is born—each one an assembly of different palettes. Each palette combines with varying palettes as people intermingle and connect their lives together—sometimes with destruction, sometimes with creation as the result. All of these colors make up the unique world that we live in—the beauty of it that makes it so bright and yet so dark at the same time.

It's these colors that provide the darkness and the light—the ebbing and the flowing of the life in all of us. It's identifying these traits, these unique colors of beauty in our world, that allow us to come to terms with our lives and see how much purpose, how much potential, we all have within us. When the world is against you, against all odds, you can make it to the next dawn. You can rise up to be more than you ever imagine. There is always a new tide, a new sunrise, and there is always something beyond the horizon. Even if you struggle through your past and your present, there is still a future that you can carve out for yourself, for others. What palette makes up you? What dawns will you create?