Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 14

The Next Day

Tony's Pov:

I woke up to find Nick sticking onto my chest, he was fast asleep and.. of course adorable as ever. Then I remember what happened last night.

The good and the bad. Me and Nick get startled by yelling from downstairs. Nick looks at me, throws on sweatpants and one of my shirts, and I do the same. "Come on baby, let's see what's happening." He nods my way and opens the door, we both sprint down seeing Tayler trying to get in. He see's both of us.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Please, I came back to tell you it meant nothing!" He's pleading, Ondreaz lets go of him. Ondreaz has a sweat shirt and ripped black jeans on, he looks like a badass. I look back at Tayler.

"The fuck are you even doing here." I growl angrily. "I came here to say it didn't mean anything.. Baby.. Baby it meant nothing to me, please I will do anything to make you forgive me.." Tayler is on his knees and his hands are up.

"Leave us alone, if you loved us or even liked us, you wouldn't have cheated..!" Nick comments yelling at him, Even i'm surprised. I go over to Nick and snake my arm around his waist. "Leave.. Cheater." I look away from him.

"Fine! But you're fucking ugly as shit! I hope you die, assholes!" He yells wiping streaming tears from his face. He turns, slamming the door and getting in his car, leaving. "Damn right." I kiss Nick. "You guys okay?" Ondreaz says almost directing his question to Nick. Then I turn to nick again and he's crying. "Baby, baby.. What's wrong?" I turn my body completely facing him. "Am I really ugly.." He covers his face, balling his eyes out.

"Baby.. No, you're beautiful, handsome, nice, caring and amazing.. And you're mine.. You're not ugly.." I comfort him and start to hug him.

Nick's Pov:

I see Ondreaz walk away smiling. I'm so comforted by Tony and his sweet words I hug him and start to kiss his neck. "I love you so much.." He coo's. "I love you too.." I smile and calm down, catching my breath. He wipes a tear from my cheek.

"My baby should never be sad.." He puts his forehead to mine.. "Okay.." I smile whispering softly.. sniffling. I hug myself and start to wonder how I got this amazing man.. He's all mine.. "Can we get ice cream?" I ask out of the blue erasing some of the events that have taken place. "Can Ondreaz and Chase come?" I add on.

"Why not Thomas?" He asks, Is my boyfriend dumb, I frown. "Thomas.. He broke up with Ondreaz last night before.. I uhm.. the stuff happened." I nod shyly looking down. "Oh, before.. Mmm.. okay, Yeah of course they can come. And we need to talk about those arrangements my brother made the other night." He smirks. I smirk back at him.

"Whatever.. Lets just go get ice cream.." I smile kissing him. He smiles back at me "Maybe we can save some for later events.." He adds walking up to grab Ondreaz.

(EW- NOT THE INCEST- SOMEONE HELP!)

Tony's Pov:

I walk up to Ondreaz's room to find him changing, he's naked. I stare at him in shock, What's happening, I've seen him like this before.. What's happening. He turns around and smirks. "I heard from downstairs, I'm just changing." Nick walks in as Ondreaz says this.

"Oh my god.." Nick puts his hand over his mouth. "So the question you asked last night?" I add on looking at my brother up and down. He looks at me "Yeah, I meant it.. Maybe later, after ice cream?" He smiles innocently, As he puts sweatpants on.

Nick and I nod, I walk up to Ondreaz and smack his ass. Damn.. Nick kisses him. "Unexpected.." I announce as we walk out of the room. "Chase, Ice cream, get your ass out here!" I yell. Chase yelps and runs out to the car. "This bitch loves his god damn ice cream." I laugh as I add "Maybe it'll taste better off of both of you.." I smile a smug smile as I open the car door and get in.

EW- I WROTE ABOUT INCEST- SOMEONE KILL ME AND BURY THE BODY- WTF-

-Aubrey Lupin