Chapter Six

Once we all made it back to Paul's house, Tommy Thayer was in full panic mode because of what happened to Michelle.

He was blowing in and out of a paper brown bag and that's when he received a text from Emily.

Me: Hey spaceman! Me and Vinnie got your girlfriend back. She's doing just fine (:

Tommy: OH THANK YOU SO MUCH. You and Vinnie are lifesavers. And tell Michelle that I'll be ready for her in the bedroom (:

Me: I will and we'll be there in a few minutes.

Vinnie pulled into the driveway of Paul's house and once he stopped, Michelle ran all the way in.

"Michelle, thank the lord that you're okay"!

Paul gave her a hug and so did Eric Singer, who playfully licked her nose like a cat would do.

Vinnie smiled and then he put a loving hand on Emily's shoulder.

Michelle walked over to Tommy's bedroom and when she walked in, there were romantic candles all over and the light were turned off.

"Hello my sexy spacequeen. I am so happy that we're finally together again".

Michelle couldn't believe what she was seeing.

There was Tommy Thayer, butt naked and lying down on his stomach with his legs up in the air, and then he stood up on the floor.

His manhood was sooooo sexy as fuck!

"And what did you have in mind, my handsome spaceking?

Michelle locked the bedroom door behind her and Tommy grinned playfully as he watched her strip naked in front of him.

He pitched his r's seductively and then the two of them began making out, with Michelle on top and Tommy on the bottom.