Catch up !

*Ari Pov*

"FUCK FUCK MMMMMM YESSS " i screamed 

"Damn daddy fuckk " Dre was eating me the fuck out and it was good head too. i was about to hit my climax. im screaming and he's groaning . "FUCK FUCK FUCK IM ABOUT TO -" 

"Mommy you okay ? " i heard Sanatavia say. she was in her onesie and itching her very little eyes. we both jumped up and looked at her. "yea mamas im okay baby why you out of bed ?" 

she wobbled her way to Dre "i heard you guys screaming and i was scared that something happen. i looked at dre and he started laughing he made his way to her and picked her up. 

"cmon babygirl were okay i was just trying to ease mommies stress and that's what it sounds like it was a good scream. let's go back to bed" Dre said to her softly. she instantly nodded her head and said no "i want to sleep with you guys. She crawled down and wobbled her way to and up our bed. i laughed at how small she was. she mad her way to the middle of the bed and closed her eyes. Dre laughed and made his way back to the bed. he laid down and sanatavia snuggled within his body . dre kissed her forehead then mine. 

"goodnight my babies. " he said  then we went to sleep peacefully. 

*the next morning* 

i got up and went into the kitchen to the smell of food. it was Debra our chef and Assaunte. 

"goodmorning" i said softly . i made my way to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. then went to the counter and sat down and started working. 

"assuante why are you up so early ? " he looked at me and laugh 

" who the hell can sleep through mmmm fuck daddy yes " i looked at him and slapped the back of his head what i tell you about that cussing in front of me junk?" i looked at him with a glare 

he laughed " my bad ma."  

dre came down stairs and kissed me "goodmorning babygirl. 

"aye dad i heard you getting it in last night" assaunte said to dre 

They both laughed . "hell yeaaaaaaaaa" dre said . 

i slapped both of them " shut up dumbasses"  i said to the both of them. 

"As you see i didnt get to finish. " dre said to assuante. 

they both started laughing hard as hell. 

i wonder how the hell is this boy adopted and they act just alike. 

"BITCH IM GETTING MARRIED " Kamaya ran through the front door saying. 

we all stopped and looked at her.