decisions

* I would like to apologize for such an absence. life got a little hectic for me and I wasn't able to publish. I happened to be back now just not as consistent but I will try my best. Thank you guys for the support! let's get into this story! *

- a day later. 

Ari POV 

after Dre meltdown yesterday he's been in a mood. he's been more on edge and not really feeling everything. that's really what I suspected knowing that he didn't handle dev death well. he never really mourned just occupied himself. we were sitting down watching a movie on the couch and I planned on making everything okay with him right now. 

I looked at him non stop and didn't bother to look at the movie. he looked down at me after 5 mins and kissed me. 

what is it, love? he asked

can I make you feel better and ease your pain.

he looked at me and didn't say anything I'm guessing that he knew exactly what i meant. 

it's okay. I said to him and he looked the other way and said

 "not now ari its the one night we have the house to ourselves without the kids or anyone else here let me do something first. is that okay with you love? 

I nodded my head.

he stood up and got on his knees right in front of me. he slowly took off my leggings and kissed up my thighs, i watched him and tried my best not to moan so soon. he got very close to my other set of lips and then he stopped. he stood up and picked me up he put me on top of the kitchen counter. he took off my sweatshirt and unbuckled my bra. he then stood back and looked at me. 

"what is it ?" i asked him 

"you are the most perfect thing I have ever seen i will never replace you." 

he came up to me and kissed me, his hands made his way to my nipples and he squeezed them causing a moan to escape from my lips. he laid me down and spread my legs. he slipped off my panties and licked on my lips and made his way to my clit. he sucked and licked on my clit like there was no tomorrow. he inserted his fingers while eating me out causing me to go wild. he started with one and made his way to 2. he picked me up placing me on his shoulders not stoping his tongue work. 

he made his way to his office and laid me down on that couch. and soon as I feel like I'm about to cum I start screaming daddy. 

Dre POv

I know that scream every time I hear it. mamas are about to cum. I laid her down and slid inside of her. I looked in her eyes knowing I'm bout to pound the fuck out of her. I slid inside of her and watched as her pussy came all over this dick.  happily kissed her, I squeezed her nipples and pounding her. Letting her screams fill my mouth. I turned her over and gripped her hair kissed her neck and let her shit clap back at me. 

I can't lie over the ears ari ass has grown like fuck.

*hours later*

Ari and I are laying down in the bed. She's knocked out and it's about 2 am and I can't sleep. I'm watching her sleep so peacefully knowing how much I just dicked her I don't expect her to awake till Christmas and were in April. I love everything about this girl. she goes time out the streets and I don't even know-how. if God was to ever strip me of this person I would die right alongside with her. I can't even bare the thought of something so horrific. 

I start to hold her tightly and she starts waking up.

"baby why are you holding me so tight I can't breathe." she looks up at me and instantly gets up.

what wrong? she asked me 

I looked at her right in her eyes and said "I'm ready for you to fix me." 

she got up and put me in her arms. Let's talk to God baby. I need you to start.

I nodded and got to speaking " dear heavenly father, I thank you for this day and for 'protecting those I love"

ari then cut me off, "no baby talk to him."

You would think a hard nigga like me would never do something like this but all honestly my baby changed me.

"God I'm so angry with you for taking Dev why would you take my brother, I'm mad at you for letting kamaya find someone else, I'm mad at you for letting me live my life and letting me be happy without him."

after just those words I cried harder than anything also feeling Ari cry. we stayed up till 5 am praying and crying. 

not edited