speedwagon follows jonathan home

jonathan joestar soon started talking to the long-haired man, and he soon started opening up about his early childhood, and personal life. after this, they became good pals.
"jojo, pardon, but have i told you my name?"
jonathan has just realized that he was talking to basically a stranger, so he confirmed that that information wasn't presented to him.
"my name is robert speedwagon. but please, since you're my good fella, call me robert."
after that conversation, they went back to the thing they were doing: trying to find the antidote for the supposed poison jojo had taken from dio's hands.
    while this was all happening on ogre street, dio brando went to learn more in depth about the stone mask he had stumbled across. with his dedication and studying, he had concluded that jonathan would die instantly if he put the mask on him. to make sure this was accurate, he decided to test it out on the streets.
    dio went out into the road, and kept a close eye on people passing by, looking for the best victim. he has accidentally bumped into 2 visibly drunk men, and they became very angry real quick. they tried to get physical, but dio went and used the stone mask on one of the guys. the other ran away, scared of dio, while the man with the mask fell onto the ground. the blond-haired boy deducted that his plan was a success, and decided to walk away. he was glad that his diabolical plan was going well.
    but, suddenly, the man he attacked came back alive with... fangs? dio tried to fight back, but the vampire was already sucking his blood. when i say he was panicking, HE WAS PANICKING. he was trying to get to the lake, he knew it was the only thing that was going to save him. the sunrise soon came out, and dio hated it.
"SHIT, I DON'T WANT THE SUNRISE TO BE THE LAST THING I SEE!!"
but alas, it.... wasn't! the sunrise had melted the man off of him, and dio ran away! he didn't think much of it, but he was grateful to be alive. when he came back home, he put the stone mask straight into his drawer, waiting for jonathan to arrive.
      jojo and robert couldn't find the antidote anywhere. but unfortunately, jonathan's time ran out and he had to go back to his home. he thanked speedwagon, and swore that he would come back to see him someday. he went on his trip back home, and speedwagon went along. he sensed that he needed to follow alongside the joestar. he knew that he, speedwagon, had to help jonathan in some type of way.