• Aware •

Namjoon took is a breathless puff of air exhale from his mouth as he looks down at the smaller boy, the noises that escaped his mouth were captivating. He had barely even touched the boy before he started squirming around impatiently, but as the older male's large hands trailed down the creamy skin of his lover, the needier they both grew.

"N-Nam-j-joon~" Jimin cried, biting his bottom lip softly as he glanced up at his boyfriend.

Namjoon smirked and let out a seductive laugh, "I know baby, you're needy-"

Jimin cocked his head back and moved Namjoon's hands down to his hardened member, "Please~"

Namjoon blushed, just the sight of Jimin was arousing to him, but the way he was asking for attention was just intoxicating. He nodded slowly and started to strip away the clothing from the two of them, he knew it had been a while since Jimin had last had anything close to sex. "Jimin are you sure you're ready?"

Jimin whined softly and placed his small hands on Namjoon's face, "Yes."

With that he reached for the nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom and a small bottle of lube, Jimin watched Namjoon's movements, slightly admiring the affectionate touch and expression that was plastered on the older male's face. Namjoon coated one finger in the slippery substance and gently pushed it inside of Jimin.

Small, high pitched moans leaked out from the younger boy at the newer feeling. He looked at Namjoon whining only to be shushed with a reassuring "It's okay, you'll get used to the feeling." After a minute or two Jimin nodded his head and began to enjoy the feeling, only to squeak out of surprise when he felt another finger glid in.

"Joon~"

"I know baby." Namjoon slowly moved his fingers around, trying not to smirk at the lewd expressions forming on Jimin's face, "One more baby then it's me, I promise you'll be okay you're doing great."

Jimin blushed at the small praise. He moan once more at the feeling of the third finger, he squirmed around as Namjoon moved his fingers around. After a few minutes of being adjusted he whined, looking at Namjoon with soft eyes Jimin opened his mouth and blushed, "M-more~"

Namjoon nodded his head softly and opened up the condom wrapper but he pushed after Jimin touched his hand, "N-not that. . . I want to feel you Joonie Oppa~"

Namjoon blushed and looked down at the small rubber, he smirked and and quickly threw it aside. He placed lube on his hard cock and on his hand, rubbing it in slowly and looking at Jimin, "Get on your hands and knees Jimin, now."

Without hesitation the smaller boy quickly turned around and presented himself to the older male, "N-now what?"

Namjoon places one hand on Jimin hip and slowly helped push the tip in, grinning devilishly at the lewd sound escaping his lovers mouth, "This might hurt a little bit Jimin, I haven't done this to you in a while." Namjoon chuckled as he started to push in deeper, earning louder moans to escape from Jimin, "And I've been waiting for this moment for too long~"

Jimin clenched the fabric as much as he could in small fists, moaning at slight movements as Namjoon sat still waiting for his approval to move. Jimin nodded slowly and opened his mouth slightly, "M-mo-"

Namjoon started thrusting at a slow and steady pace, causing Jimin to moan loudly and arch his back slightly. He hated that he had to go slow because The lewd noises that Jimin kept making were just making him more horny.

"N. . ." Jimin tried to fight his moans, "Oppa~"

Namjoon was holding back the urge to start pounding out Jimin, he was ready to watch Jimin come undone.