Chapter 3

|LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILE YOU READ ;)|
#Chelsea's P.O.V.
Cameron and I are at a club dancing and having fun. I really had to go to the bathroom, so I yell over the music saying "I'll be right back" he nods okay, saying he heard me. I run off and do my business. When I come out I run into a man. "Oops. Haha sorry." I say, giggly. "Hey pretty lady." I look up and see the guy that had broke into my house. "A-"as I'm about to scream, he puts a hand over my mouth and drags me out back. He digs out a piece of duck tape from his pocket and puts it over my mouth, so I can't scream. He pins my arms up with one hand while he undress me with the other. He touches me wrong and is starting to.... {End of dream} "Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" I scream waking up from my nightmare. "Wh-Wh-What happened?" Cameron asks me as he wakes up. I jump on top of him, crying my eyes out. "Honey? What happened?" he asks worried. I shake my head to get the images of what happened in my dream out. He rubs my back and kisses my head, trying to calm me down. It doesn't work and I continue to cry my eyes out in his shoulder. After 20 minutes of sobbing, I calm down enough to tell him about my dream. After he finds out what happened, he understands why I was so freaked out. He holds me even closer and whispers to me "Chelsea, I promise that, that will never, EVER happen. Not as long as I'm alive." I look up at him and ask "Really?" he answers "Yes really. I love you and I couldn't let that happen so it isn't going to." He kisses me. It wasn't a short, sweet kiss. It was a long, passionate kiss. I kiss back, trying to show how much I love him. He pulls away and says "I hope you know how much I love you or I'm gonna have to show you." I giggle, knowing what he's talking about. This just shows you Cameron. I can be hurt, upset, sad, mad, anything, and all he has to do is say one thing and I'm giggling.
"Alright, baby, I know you're scared, but we're gonna have to try going back to sleep." He says sweetly. "Why? We have nothing to do." I say in return. "Because I've got a surprise for you and you need good sleep in order to get that surprise." He says while kissing my nose. "Fine. But you're right. I'm scared. How am I going to fall asleep now?" I ask, being honest. "Well down stairs we've got some food and warm drinks and maybe that will help." He says. He grabs me hands and helps me out of bed. Since I'm so scared of everything, I grab onto him, pulling him closer. He holds onto me and walks us down the stairs to the kitchen.
He found some cookies and warms up some milk. We go into the living room, while we eat. On ABC Family the movie The Grinch Stole Christmas was on. We end up watching the movie while eating our cookies and drinking our milk. Towards the middle of the movie I get really sleepy and end up falling asleep on Cameron's shoulder. Later on I feel someone pick me up and carry me. I open my eyes and see it's Cameron carrying me. He looks down and sees I woke up. "Go back to sleep, baby. I'm just taking you to the bed." I nod and fall right back to sleep.

#Cameron's P.O.V.
Chelsea moved from Maryland to L.A. for school, but she really does miss her family and friends. So I decided that I couldn't stand seeing her miss them anymore, so I got in contact with them (without her knowing) to let them know that tomorrow we will be getting on a plane and going back to her home. But the trick is, she'll think that we're going to England. Sure she'll be excited, but I'm almost positive that once she sees where we're actually going she'll be 10x more excited. Also I decided to surprise her friends by getting Hayes and Shawn to fly with us to surprise Abri and Kathryn. I just hope it all works out because all I want is for everyone to be happy, but especially Chelsea.

|SORRY ITS A LITTLE SHORTER BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT|