R.I.P

Hey guys, sorry for there not being a new chapter in working on one right now.
I just wanted to say rip to George Floyd, if you haven't seen the news a white officer cut off his breathing when he was pinned to the ground. They killed him on the spot. In the video one man was keeping the protesters away and behind the car Wah actually two more officers holding him down. "I can't breathe" is what he said, the cops didn't care. In the end the white officer who killed him for protection from the national guard, moved to Florida, and him as well as the other cops only got fired.

It's truly messed up.

Protesters burned down the target that was affiliated with the police station. However the person who first started vandalizing the store was actually a white cop dressed in all black, purposely vandalizing first so that others would follow in pursuit (this blaming the protesters who weren't even going to do anything until they saw another "protestor" doing it).

I don't know what's going on in the world right now.

In my area of New York there is protesting going on too, for what I'm not sure but in the video the cops tried taking those who were white behind them for "protection". They managed to drag one lady behind them and tried going after a male white/Asian protestor but he denied backing off. They could have also tried taking them into custody. Again I didn't watch the video with audio. What is funny is the crowd yelled "NYPD SMD" I thought that was pretty hilarious. Donald trump is even trying to shut down social media sites like Instagram for foul play (I don't really know the details) of course this won't be happening as the gov will decline.

Stay inside, spread awareness, and stay safe.
Remember cops stink